Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » What happened to Detroit? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mungalo
Username: Mungalo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I left Detroit (where I was born) in 1972, and have lived in England ever since. Somebody please explain-- what on earth happened to that lovely city? Now it looks like a ghost town. Did I miss a meteor strike, and if so, when did it happen?

Retroit
Username: Retroit

Post Number: 823
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You got a while?

Detroitrise
Username: Detroitrise

Post Number: 3819
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^Yes, I believe you've just opened pandora's box with this thread. :-(

Bobl
Username: Bobl

Post Number: 396
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Children raising children. Crack. Heroin. Lost manufacturing jobs.
Drug dealers, spoiled millionaire athletes, crooked politicians replaced responsible and caring parents as role models.

Haikoont
Username: Haikoont

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 9188
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.amazon.com/Origins- Urban-Crisis-Inequality-Prince ton/dp/0691058881

Flanders_field
Username: Flanders_field

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I left Detroit

Bingo!!

Answered your own question.

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 665
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit was a lot worse off in 1972 than it is now. There might be fewer people and buildings but it is a better city to live and work in.

Sturge
Username: Sturge

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You thought it was a lovely city in 1972? lol

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 666
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess to answer your question:

- Racism.
- Riots.
- Suburbs.
- Freeways.
- One-industry town.
- Government corruption.
- Long-term loss of manufacturing jobs.

Detroitrise

Post Number: 3820
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think of it with an optimistic view...:-)

Detroit never really "shrunk", the wealth just began to spread away from the city center (the regional population now is practically the same it was in 1972).

Macknwarren
Username: Macknwarren

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gsgeorge: You are kidding, right, that Detroit is a better place to live in 2009 than in 1972? If you're serious, I'd truly like to hear some of your reasoning.

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 1826
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to hear that as well.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1531
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll add to the list ...

* insufficient planning for the city / region.
* Continual infighting between the city politicians
* The educated leaving the city / region
* DPS
* Poor city services driving some to the suburbs
* Less need for the manufacturing industry
* Coleman A Young
* Kwame

Vas
Username: Vas

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 11:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

spoiled millionaire athletes! haaaaa weird.

I don't know ask the baby boomers and their parents. They would know why so much division was created here. We just have to deal with it.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 4865
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

left Detroit (where I was born) in 1972, and have lived in England ever since. Somebody please explain-- what on earth happened to that lovely city? Now it looks like a ghost town

Have you been back since then? If not, what are you basing the "ghost town" comment on? Why don't you come and see for yourself? It's not all bad news.

Newport1128
Username: Newport1128

Post Number: 259
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A few more:
* Criminals (both organized and the
neighborhood variety)scaring away decent people
* Drug importers, dealers, and their customers
* Apathetic/non-existent parenting
* Glorification of the thug "lifestyle"

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 5548
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Mungalo has viewed that 'wonderful' movie that's linked on another thread, I can understand why he thinks it's a ghost town. There are also numerous other photo essays linked that show Detroit with no traffic and only abandoned buildings, not to mention wildlife and farm animals. All of that gives an impression of 'ghost town'.

Pam

Post Number: 4866
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mungalo- go here for some positive news and videos:

http://www.modeldmedia.com/

Big_baby_jebus
Username: Big_baby_jebus

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For a real unfiltered view of this city you need to check out OND.

http://onlyndetroit.com/

Lots of pictures and explanations of Detroit's problems.

Eastsideal
Username: Eastsideal

Post Number: 190
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

#1 - The loss of easily attainable manufacturing jobs. This happened right around the time you left. Although there are a lot of other factors in the city's decline, pretty much everything else flows from that.

Other cities had drugs, crime, violence, racial divisiveness, real estate blockbusting, white flight, population and housing loss, loss of businesses, municipal corruption, poor education, ghettoization, suburbanization, and economic decline. But all of these problems were exacerbated in Detroit because of the working class, one industry character of the place, and the loss of most of our well-paying jobs. Very hard to pull a place up when it has essentially no economy.

However, for anyone who remembers the outright racial nastiness, post-riot fear, rampant police brutality, violent heroin-driven crime wave, and run away inflation of the '70s, this is in many ways a better time in the city. Or at least it was, until the latest economic downturn.

401don
Username: 401don

Post Number: 921
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fear not. We are rebuilding the city, one parking deck at a time.

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 549
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also ask the question, "Lovely in 1972?"

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 704
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 4:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big_baby_jebus
Username: Big_baby_jebus

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 12:27 pm:

------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------
For a real unfiltered view of this city you need to check out OND.

http://onlyndetroit.com/

Lots of pictures and explanations of Detroit's problems.

------------------------------ --------------------

Really? The work of a child? Whatever. Rave on, I guess...oy...

Mungalo
Username: Mungalo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

okay everybody, calm down. Yes, I bailed out in 72, but only because Detroit was a provincial city, not a dying one! Thanks for the links to help me piece together the intervening years. But why blow up all the beautiful architecture? Europeans are envious of all that empty space, and the two world wars destroyed any early 20c buildings we had over here.
What are Detroiters going to do with all that space?

Eric_c
Username: Eric_c

Post Number: 705
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 5:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What are Detroiters going to do with all that space?"

------------------------------ -------------------

Make more.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 7592
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

:-)

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 3819
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good lists from many of you. I'd just add Dutch Elm disease and the Ash borer.

Pam

Post Number: 4868
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

But why blow up all the beautiful architecture?

It hasn't all been "blown up". Again, why don't you visit and see for yourself? Take a tour with Preservation Wayne.

http://www.preservationwayne.o rg/tours.php

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 6:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think of it with an optimistic view...:-)

Detroit never really "shrunk", the wealth just began to spread away from the city center (the regional population now is practically the same it was in 1972)."

and of course Detroitrise is right!

So what does one do?
There are some basic steps that could make a huge impact but won't happen because of leadership:
1) Create "East Park" This will be the area that 100 houses sit on between the near East Side and the GP Border above Jeff. Anyone with ownership docs. for a house or other property will be required to show valid proof of ownership within 60 days of notice and then they will be given new property in the near ring of the CBD, midtown or some other significantly populated area (their choice if its available). The land will be taken over by emminent domain, cleared and turned into a park. This becomes the outer buffer zone ready for expansion when Detroit can grow again.
2) Repeat above in all other similar areas of the city.
3) DPS. Shut down, property sold and vouchers handed to all
4) All city services (cops, plowing, street lights, etc) are now realistically redeployed based on the population centers
5) Aggressive procurement of funds from the Feds to pay for disaster relief ala New Orleans (Its our turn. The most New Orleans ever gave this country was a hangover. Detroit only saved this joint through 4-5 wars).
6) Tax cuts and business friendly "Brooks-like" policies that will attract busines to the city.
7) A focus on the strength of a multi-cultural city vs. the guilt-required celebration of a "black city" (that model hasn't worked out so well).

That should do it. Sit back and watch the city bloom!

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 1647
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Yes, I bailed out in 72, but only because Detroit was a provincial city, not a dying one!

Well, 800,000 other people also left for much the same reason you did. The city didn't match up with their expectations. Whatever those expectations might be. When you lose 50% of your population because Detroit was such a provincial city, the city eventually dies.

Ndavies

Post Number: 1649
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Yes, I bailed out in 72, but only because Detroit was a provincial city, not a dying one!

Well, 800,000 other people also left for much the same reason you did. The city didn't match up with their expectations. Whatever those expectations might be. When you lose 50% of your population because Detroit was such a provincial city, the city eventually dies. Their reason for leaving is just as valid as yours.

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 3686
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I'll hit ya when I wanna, BAM!... When I wanna... BAM!... When I wanna..."

What's with all the duplicate posts?

Chuckjav
Username: Chuckjav

Post Number: 1477
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eastsideal.....regarding your January 16th (1:22 pm) posting:
Right-On and Well-Said

Alan55
Username: Alan55

Post Number: 2535
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mungalo, have you had your head up the Queen's butt for the last 37 years? You're just finding out that Detroit has been in decline NOW? No contact with former friends, no curiosity for the last 37 years about your former place of residence?

Jaysus, read a newspaper once in a while.

Alan55
Username: Alan55

Post Number: 2536
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mungalo, have you had your head up the Queen's butt for the last 37 years? You're just finding out that Detroit has been in decline NOW? No contact with former friends, no curiosity for the last 37 years about your former place of residence?

Jaysus, read a newspaper once in a while.

Ndavies

Post Number: 1650
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 7:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I feel a crash coming........

The forum software is acting up. I keep getting errors when I post. I didn't know they went through. It now won't let me erase them.

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 6365
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 8:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mungalo, you might appreciate the Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Detroit Wildlife "video" thread. Click on the link at the top, go fullscreen and sit back for about 30 minutes.

Sumas
Username: Sumas

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 9:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You got some excellent reasons for the economic decline of Detroit. Ghost town, no way.

Still have life left in the old girl. Come back for a visit and you'll meet plenty of good people, great cultural institutions and a good time.

There are still people here looking for solutions. Tired of making apologies. Detroit in the future will not look the Detroit of the past. That is real.

I could wax nostalgic over the late great Detroit. Old enough to remember but young enough to want to effect real change. So many people on this forum left and/or never lived here. I am here and hope to make a difference along with other folk. The bitter attitudes expressed here leave me a little blank.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 259
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 9:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the city was in definite decline by 1972, I remember growing up in Detroit in the late 50's - early 60's and it was a vibrant place to live. My northwest side neighborhood was a fantastic place to live.Then, the middle class tax base left in droves after the riot, neighborhoods declined very badly, city services went to hell completely.It became an unlivable place

Chuckjav
Username: Chuckjav

Post Number: 1483
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 10:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My three-cents on the subject....

HATE, FEAR and ABANDONMENT - with great depth & breadth - is what happened to Detroit; you can't know -or-understand what I mean, without talking to parents & grandparents.

It takes time to rebound from such a thing; time enough for all that remember....to pass.

Tragically Undeniable

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 3687
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>It became an unlivable place

Yet, 900,000 people somehow manage to do so.

Thecarl
Username: Thecarl

Post Number: 886
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Yet, 900,000 people somehow manage to do so.

"manage"

Townonenorth
Username: Townonenorth

Post Number: 714
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I work for a major transportaion company that is supportive of mass transit.

Who DO you work for?

(Message edited by townonenorth on January 17, 2009)

Trainman
Username: Trainman

Post Number: 711
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My username should make it obvious that I work for a railroad. We support Amtrak and the need for good connecting bus routes to get more train passengers.

You see, that's why I'm against more freeways. Railroads can be used to remove trucks from freeways and buses can remove cars from freeways. Freeways are too crowded and this makes them dangerous. I don't think the SEMCOG plans are a good idea, thus I leave comments to them but my comments are ignored, thus, I'm seeking the public to defeat tax proposals such as the SMART property tax renewal that do not take notice of the need to remove cars from our raods and to increase train passenger service.

I want to help SMART by getting them MDOT support to remove cars from freeways because this must be done or we will not be able to compete for good paying jobs in southeast Michigan based on many facts. This is confusing since I want to defeat their tax but unless they remove cars from the roads then they don't really deserve anymore tax money. The SMART leaders should be mass transit advocates but they are not at this time because they are not working for more federal, state and industry support. They are presently content with the charity approach of helping the handicapped and the elderly with local taxes. In my opinion, they can do better then this.

(Message edited by Trainman on January 17, 2009)

Townonenorth

Post Number: 716
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Railroads can be used to remove trucks from freeways and buses can remove cars from freeways. Freeways are too crowded and this makes them dangerous.

Certainly railroads can be used in the methods you describe, but reality proves otherwise.

While for the long term haul railroads replace trucks, short haul within a state requires trucks to move from place to place economically. Not every industrial or retail site has a train siding behind the building for loading and unloading.

You also have intermodal transport. The trailers come off of the trains and are transported... by truck.

Upgrading the bus system is great. Cutting the funding off at the knees makes no sense at all. Rejecting the SMART renewal affects MDOT in what way?

Trainman

Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The loss of public bus service in Livonia was directly as a result of cuts in revenue sharing from MDOT. This is well documented by the Citizens Research Council and the Federal Transit Database.

You are right about Railroads not replacing trucks but more can be done to unclog the freeways. Other areas are successfully moving cars and trucks off roads, thus we can too.

The 2 Billion dollar plan to add 25 miles of new freeway lanes in Detroit and Oakland County have been approved by both the federal and state governments. Should the SMART tax fail then MDOT and SEMCOG would have to make their massive plans public and then they could be defeated or changed. You see, this would increase mass transit funding and not cut it off at the knees as many people believe.

It makes no sense to expand the suburbs with larger freeways when the city of Detroit needs more tax dollars and industries. There is evidence that 2 Billion dollars can build a decent public light rail and bus system with affordable operating costs. So, what do you want next August 2010? YES for the freeways. NO, to get MDOT to pay for a decent public mass transit first before or if the freeways get built.

It’s up to you how you vote and certainly helping SMART is a good cause, Townonenorth. So, thanks a lot for your post and concern about the needs of the elderly and handicapped citizens.

Townonenorth

Post Number: 718
Posted on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The loss of public bus service in Livonia was directly as a result of cuts in revenue sharing from MDOT. This is well documented by the Citizens Research Council and the Federal Transit Database

Hmm. Seems to me that this is not the case. I'd like to see links to the CRC and the FTD reports mentioned above in respects to this. Here's a report on Livonia and SMART from WDET.

http://www.wdetfm.org/article/ how-smart-is-it-livonias-publi c-transporation-travails

Trainman

Post Number: 700
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The funding for the SMART Middlebelt 285 public bus line came from the Michigan Transportation Fund, when it was shut down in November 2006.

See the references in the report titled “The abolition of state revenue sharing for mass transit in Michigan” Click on “The SMART Millage Vote”. The Federal Transit Database is public in Google search engines.

SMART has lost over $32 Million dollars per year in operating assistance from the Michigan Department of Transportation since 1995, which was used for revenue sharing between communities for line bus routes, community transit, the elderly and the low-income.

A vote of NO will not harm SMART next August 2010 because of disability and civil rights laws that require our state and local governments to pay for the basic necessities of those unable to provide for themselves and/or are presently served by SMART but are low-income.

Thanks for the attachment but it is full of false propagandas, SMART and transit tax advocates downplay the cuts in state funding because they want matching grants for new street cars and rail service and they compete with the road lobbyists for funding from the fuel tax. In addition, there is much industry support for public bus service that is neglected or goes unnoticed because of political forces that prohibit good use of limited tax dollars.

For those want to know about the SMART tax, see Trainman’s Save the.. in DETROIT LINKS

Townonenorth

Post Number: 709
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly, Trainman... The state doesn't have enough money now to give cities enough money to cover their revenue sharing. Why do you think that reduction in services are the norm in local governments now? 1995 was a whole lifetime ago in the fiscal health of this State.

Voting NO would place SMART in competition with basic services in our state. Local Police and Fire funding comes indirectly from the Revenue Sharing funds, through local government. I'd choose the police and fire before funding a bus line, if it came to that.

Trainman

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd choose the police and fire before funding a bus line, if it came to that.

End of Quote.

That IS exactly why SMART is no longer in Livonia.

(Message edited by Trainman on January 19, 2009)

Detroitrise

Post Number: 3731
Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 10:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe it's just me, but I blame the human race and society for Detroit's demise.

Townonenorth

Posted on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 11:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's their choice. When they decided to opt out, why should anyone have to make up the difference, which you are asking me to do. The system works for all now, why upset the apple cart to get this bus back? Perhaps you should talk to the people of Livonia to change their position?

Chuck_g
Username: Chuck_g

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 12:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Blame what you may for Detroit's demise, but on average, we're a society that likes new over old. Detroit is old. People left the old for the new and as time wore on, those that stayed were less and less able to sustain the expensive cost of maintenance.

I liken Detroit to an old car. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy new than keep fixing the old and people will go for cheaper.

As for me, I have no roots in Detroit proper, but I mourn the loss of the history and vitality, as I'm sure do you all.

Lombaowski
Username: Lombaowski

Post Number: 129
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 2:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked gsgeorge's answer.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 5125
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 4:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes I think Detroit has become the most emotionally abusive place in the country. When we're not beating up ourselves or each other we let outsiders come in and do it.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.