Discuss Detroit » DISCUSS DETROIT! » Who's watching the Wings tonight!? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dcmorrison12
Username: Dcmorrison12

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 3:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all!

Who's watching the Wings tonight? Better yet.. who's pissed at their uninspired and weak performance from last night? Hmm.. I'm still a beleiver, I can see another Stanley Cup run. Anywho, I'll probably be at the bar tonight, right after class to watch the game. ( I don't have cable!) :0

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 726
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im going to the game friday!

Im picking up a "City of Detroit Flag" from a person on Broadway who sells the flags through craigslist.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 4575
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Red Wings are doing GREAT! It's the goalies that need improvements. Chris Osgood and still the Wings best goalie we have and he'll ready for the playoffs.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2529
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You be careful French. Don't fork over any dough without the flag in your hands, make sure it is the quality you expect. Keep cash in one pocket and your wallet in another. Don't expect change either. Don't go into a building alone. And don't think you can't back out if something is hinky.

You're prime meat for someone with more street-smarts than you.

Go Wed Wings! The beer's on me.

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 838
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm debating watching the game, or catching the Detroit Pershing\De La Salle basketball playoff game down at U of D. Although the Wings don't start till 9:30, so I'll probably only miss the 1st period by the time I get home from watching b-ball. The wings aren't playing Calgary, and they aren't playing on a Saturday night today, so it should be a good win.

Bobl
Username: Bobl

Post Number: 679
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 4:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My worries are goaltending and defense.

I hope Lilja gets healthy and Kronwall gets mad before the playoffs, and Osgood or Conklin get hot at the right time.
It takes a lot of timing and a little luck to win the Cup!

Dcmorrison12
Username: Dcmorrison12

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 9:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eh.. another mostly uninspired game! I turned it off after the 2nd period, i was VERY surprised to see they came back in the 3rd and scored three goals. They were playing like they just didn't care.. again!

But, if we can still win when we play like that.. then we must be pretty good...

Raptor56
Username: Raptor56

Post Number: 840
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 11:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ended up watching most of the game at Madison's in Mt Clem (can't beat dollar beers). Got a little interesting when one of the regulars decided he could give away key chains, can cozies, and t-shirts better than the Miller Lite girls.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 303
Posted on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As long as Osgood isn't drinking, we have a chance.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.