Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » 7 And Van Dyke [panoramic pics added] « Previous Next »
7 And Van Dyke [panoramic pics added] - 1Ladyinabag102 03-17-07  11:38 am
Archive through May 01, 2007Kahnman30 05-01-07  3:21 am
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

Miket
Username: Miket

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 2:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The gay bath house that turned into a church on 7 mile was a slot car raceway at one time.Does anyone remember that.

Middleageguy
Username: Middleageguy

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 5:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

20043_stotter

Had not been to site in last month, but laughed
really hard at the details about Noodles.
Sweet story. Hey, I was 20 before my first "cupful".
Thanks!

Middleageguy
Username: Middleageguy

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

20043_stotter

I went to Fraser high with a Sharon(?) Sahutske.
We are about 43, so she could be one of your buddies' daughters? I know nothing of her yo-yo abilities.

Miket

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2007 - 8:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exmotowner.No,the bath house and later the church was west of the nortown by a few blocks,
closer to the old Great Scott super market

Miket

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 07, 2007 - 8:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Exmotowner.No,the bath house and later the church was west of the nortown by a few blocks,
closer to the old Great Scott super market

20043_stotter
Username: 20043_stotter

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Today, I'm remembering Richards Drive-in Carfeteria. I think it lasted until 1962. The Big Boys on VD in Warren took away most of their business. Richard's had a lot of radio spots, I remember one in a russian accent, some guy saying, "peasants there are eating like kings".

20043_stotter

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - 3:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Look at the thread titled Old Photo XL. It relates to this 7 and Van Dyke thread.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember when Lipke park was built, but can't remember what was there before. I guess it had to be vacant property. I went to my first dance at Lipke in the gym. 1954 I believe, They had a lot of programs for young teens there. A great staff of helping teens that needed help. I can see there faces, but the names are lost. Ed Koczeric is one I recall. Ed Wujek, from the funeral home across Lipke on VD, was a lifeguard at the pool there for a couple of summers. In the mid 50's, there were a couple of teenage gangs that were in the area. One was the 7 Mile gang. They wore purple satin jackets with a white 7 mile blazoned across the back. Another was the V.D.O.D gang (Van Dyke Outer Drive). they wore black denin jackets with a white shield on shoulder that said V.D.O.D. on it. Now these gangs were nothing like gangs today. Mostly non-violence and non-crime, mostly clubs where you hung with your peers. I wish I had kept the jackets today for nostalgic reasons. We were like in the suburbs. The gangs in the inner city were tough and more prone to crime. Were any of you in a gang back then? Tell us about it.

Joken
Username: Joken

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

STOTTER;lipke park was an open field before it was a park. area residents thought more homes were going in. my wife thinks it was named after owner who died in war..

20043_stotter

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 5:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Joken. In 57, we would drink beer on summer nights in the park. I was 17 at the time and could buy beer and wine at a party store on Van Dyke and Terrell I think.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 4:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

An old friend from the 7 Van days visited me this past Saturday. I've mentioned his name in this thread. His name is Tom Randall and we go back along time. I really haven't seen him in many years. We talked about the old 7 Van days and how he was with me when I almost drowned diving into the water falls at Yates Cider Mill in Utica. (The falls were much higher then now). They lowered them in the 60's. Anyway I told him about this site and sent him the addy. I hope he was able to get into this site easily. I can't remember when I had seen him last. It could have been 40 or 45 yrs ago or more, but I have to tell you it was like we saw each other last week. That's a very nice and priceless feeling.

Mzdybel
Username: Mzdybel

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey ,
A friend told me I was on this page. I did not know my brother and I were famous. My brother's name was Michael and he passed in 1975.Great pics and great stories. I remember a lot of those names from middleageguy's comment and that was not the only time a nun burned our behinds.
The one picture was from American Can Company. My uncle worked there.
I believe Lipke Park was named after triplets from the war.
Does anybody remember the slot car track on 7 mile? I still have my older brother's slot cars.
How about Massimino's Music? We moved to Sterling Heights and Massimino ended up being my science teacher!
Great memories.... keep em coming !!!

20043_stotter

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 9:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to Our lady queen of heaven school the first grade and Ascension, just across 8 mile 2nd thru 8. They used to have a carnival across the street from the church, once a year. I remember a high wire act was going on and a freak wind came up and the guy fell off and was killed when he landed on a car top. This was maybe in 1949 to 1951. At Ascension school, they used to show movies for the students,in the church hall every Tuesday. They would show movies like Lassie, and other family oriented movies. I think it was for the nuns too, because I don't think they had much contact with the outside world like radio, early tv etc. Geez, life was slow back then. It sure is fast now. This world is really spinning, don't you think?

Mzdybel

Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 11:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone remember Barish Bros. market on 7 and Mt. Eliott? Jack, Ben are some names I remember. Great candy as a kid!

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 1:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any of you 7 Mile & Van Dyke folks remember Norma Gene's Bar, on the west side of Van Dyke, just south of 7? What was it like?

Elviswithteeth
Username: Elviswithteeth

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 1:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Used to walk home from St Louis the King back to 7/Van Dyke. Used to stop in there for a pop.

Norma Gene's was somewhat like a biker bar.... lived on Robinwood just south of it.

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elviswithteeth - do you remember much about what the bar was like inside?

Stinger4me
Username: Stinger4me

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 10:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Silverstine's was west of the RR tracks just east of Mt. Elliott. It wasn't far from the restaurant called Marcus'. Silverstine's sold all types of treasures in the 50's and 60's. Dee's Sport Shop had some pretty good ball teams back in those days. They weren't too far from the Lutheran School for the Deaf which was located on E. Nevada. They had really nice grounds. Way back then there was a "Big Bear Supermarket" on the south side of 7 Mile Rd. near Packard.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 69
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man, I forgot about the Big Bear mkt.

Caldogven
Username: Caldogven

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 10:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stinger-
Nice to hear from you. What do you know about the Big Bear on 7 mile? Did you work or live near there?

Stinger4me
Username: Stinger4me

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wasn't old enough to work there. To the best of my recollection the store would have been in existence in the mid to late 50's. I had an uncle who lived in the area. Lipke pool was a cooling off place for some of us in the summer.

Mzdybel

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 8:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lipke was a great place. Anyone played for the "Shamrocks" football team that used to play there?

Kellyroad
Username: Kellyroad

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 7:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I worked at Lipke as a life guard during the summer of 75. Although I lived in the Heilmann area and worked there for a couple of summers I always thought of Lipke (7 and Van Dyke area) as a special place. Gymnasium, shallow water pool, baseball fields...what a great summer that was.

Bczyk
Username: Bczyk

Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lipke Park was named after two uncles of my best childhood friend. Clarence and Nicolas Lipke were two brothers, sailors, who died on the Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Also, the supermarket on the southwest corner of 7 mile and Packard used to be a National Supermarket during the 50's and early 60's.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 7:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bczk, When and where did you live in the 7 Van area?

Mudvilleusa
Username: Mudvilleusa

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 8:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just located this site when googling Ken Chappe. 20043_stotter do you have any idea where he might be? We used to chum around in 57-60. I recall his dad having a big black Chrysler 500 I also chummed with Ed Wujek who I still see occasionally at their new location in Sterling Heights. Do you remember Dennis Plansker? I think his house butted up to Lipke Park on the North?

Mudvilleusa

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 8:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

KarenK I grew up on 7085 Jackson Street. 2nd block West of VD. Where did you live and what years?

20043_stotter

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 8:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mudville, You and I have to know each other well. I hung with those guys at the same time. Plansker went to california and worked in the art department for Chryser. He passed away some time ago. I don't know what happened to the Chappe brothers. I was tight with that group then. What is your name? Mine is Tom Lech. I have lots to tell about those days and still know about that group. post back.

Mudvilleusa

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Larryinflorida...I recall Baseline Rec pool hall (Shorty's) but cant recall Angelos. Where exactly was it located? I know there were 2 pool halls north of 9 mile. I was a regular at shorty's 1954-57. Also what part of FL. I am in Charlotte County.

Mudvilleusa

Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 5:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Psip I just signed in after reading all the posts. Way back in February 2007 you posted a pic of a doctors office. That was on the West side of VD across from the Nortown Bar. Dr. Theodore H. Hunt who brought me into this world had that office. I spent many an hour in that bldg...

Elimarr
Username: Elimarr

Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Same pic mentioned above: That building (posted Feb. 2007) also was an office for Dr. Kansa. I went to her a few times in the 70's. I remember she had a GIANT ashtray in her office on her desk, filled with cigarette butts. Some years later, I heard she had died of lung cancer.
----
Yes, I remember the slot car place on 7 Mile, and seeing all those horror movies (and Elvis movies) at the Nortown. Swam at Lipke, AND was a cheerleader for the Northeast Detroit Shamrocks football teams. We had WOOL uniforms, big gold sweaters and green pants, and they were about as attractive as they sound but at the November games I was pretty glad they didn't put us in skirts!
-----
MORE PLACES from the 60's & 70's:
On 7 and Helen was a party store called "Don's." This was when you could get two cents for taking pop bottles back there. Later it became "Roy's" and Roy got shot there, but survived. His son Roy went to Osborn H.S.
On 7, south of Rogge was Roma's Pizzeria. Great pizza & rockin' jukebox. I think the owner's name was Gino. Roma's sponsored our softball team that played for Parks & Rec. at Marion Law school.
Another pizzeria (think it was Valeria's) was on 7 near Helen, also good, but since Roma's was our sponsor, it was only fair to take most of our business there.
On the east side of Roma's was a bar (I bet the name comes to me later) and on the west side was a laundry. When I was old enough to go to Grant Junior High, a couple kids I knew went in there and took a couple spins inside a giant dryer. It cost 10 cents.
At 7 and Packard was a another coin laundry with NORGE painted on the side of the building.
The Nationals grocery store (7 & Packard) became a "Big D" and then a "Great Scotts," by the 70's.
On 7, north side, between Packard and Spencer was a little store. In the summer a lady made frozen kool-aid treats in a dixie cup. Kids called them "frozen lindys."
The first 7-11 in the neighborhood opened on Seven between Rogge and Cliff. A Church's Chicken place opened on the corner of Rogge across from the library. This was roughly the same time that the McDonald's opened south of Van Dyke.
I haven't even gotten to Van Dyke yet. I remember quite a few more businesses already mentioned. I lived in the area through high school.
-----
Now, TWO QUESTIONS -- does anyone remember...
1) A little candy store (a candy SHED really!) located on 7 and Concord, southwest corner? The woman who owned it lived in a big old white house next door to it. Her name was MARY, and if she needed to do housework she would go to her house and there would be a padlock on the shed, but kids could just yell "Maaaaa-rrrrr-yyyyyy" and she would come out and open the shed which was full of candy on homemade wooden shelves. Looking back, I'm sure we kids bothered her way too many times for about 5-10 cents worth of penny candy.
This would have been in the 60's -- can anyone recall this???
2) The big fire at a paint store on 7 near Mt. Elliot. You know how paint can BURN! It was during the mid-60's, and was at 10 or 11 o'clock at night. People from blocks away came to see the blaze, and it was memorable to me because some were in robes and pajamas. I also seem to remember that the building had a mural of paint cans and/or paint brush on it. Anyone remember?

Larryinflorida
Username: Larryinflorida

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mudvilleusa,Angelo's Pool Hall was on 8 mile on the north side just west of Mound Rd.

Detroitderek
Username: Detroitderek

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 2:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone remember the Falcon Club on Van Dyke? I believe it was near Outer Drive or 7 Mile. Is the building still there?

Mzdybel

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Polish Falcons were on Mound just south of 7 Mile

Mzdybel

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went to Grant also. I remember the paint factory going up in flames. Great memories.....Keep em coming

Oldoak
Username: Oldoak

Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 - 10:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My grandma had a home on Helen Street. My Dad was a Chrysler man and we got transferred to New Orleans then St. Louis so I moved from Detroit very young. But memories of Helen Street are very strong – we visited grandma usually twice a year – at Christmas and then again in the summer. I remember the red raspberry bushes in her yard every time I eat them and I wonder if they still grow there.

I heard that the neighborhood had become rough and felt sad – my memories are not rough except for the “mad” dogs my grandma used to save bones for who lived behind a fence at the end of the street. But JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO I happened to be driving past Helen and saw that the street was blocked off for a BLOCK PARTY! It was a wonderful sight – lots of kids on bikes, BBQ and festive friendly people. I didn’t presume to be invited, just pulled over and smiled for a while. I remember when I was a kid in the early 1960s there being a block party on Helen Street. It warmed my heart to see that it is still going on.

I have a dear friend who lives not too far from there. Once I asked her if it was unpleasant living where she did – scary people, burnt out homes, lots of vacant lots (closer to Mound) and she said she loves where she lives. She said that all the people that were left there were friendly, caring neighbors, that the a-holes had given up long ago and the people left sort of looked out for each other – short of nosiness.

The area may not look the same but the hearts of the people are strong. Detroit will rise again!

Just to clarify, our family was transferred back to Detroit in the early 1970s and I graduated from a suburban high school, lived in the Cass Corridor for over a dozen years. I moved back to Detroit about three years ago after a long time away. When I need to go to the suburbs for work or whatever, I always breathe easier when I pass Eight Mile on my way into the City. Grandma passed over 20 years ago and left the house on Helen a few years before she passed.

Elimarr

Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 9:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A memory for kids who went to Marion Law grade school (long before it became a huge elementary/middle school complex)...remember the "little playground?" It had the usual swings and monkey bars and sandbox BUT it had THAT HORSE that was made from a huge squared off wooden log and painted brown, with some kind of twiney/ropey tail. For a few years the horse had a wooden head, but that disappeared so it stood for even more years as just a horse torso!
I was pretty small when, one day, just horsing around on it (pun intended,) I fell off and split my lip wide open. Lots of blood & crying, etc. Before I even realized it, a big boy from the neighborhood (who maybe talked to me once or twice) had run to my house and my dad came running back with him. As I got carried home by dad, I remember wondering how that older boy even knew where my house was. (And Mike Traynor, if you should ever read this: God Bless You!)

Mudvilleusa

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 7:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DetroitDerek, If you referring to the Falcon SHow club which was on the NW corner or VD/OD it is long gone. I think there is a Burger King or other fast food bldg there now.

Mudvilleusa

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 7:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone remember Betty Hansen or Rose Tocco who lived closer to 8 Mile W. VD mid 1950's? Where are they now?

Mudvilleusa

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 7:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Larryinflorida thanks I do recall that location now. Close to Singing Sams restarant...Where in FL are you? I am in Charlotte County.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 8:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gino's Falcon Show bar and bowling alley was on the north west side of Outer Drive and Van Dyke. Singin'Sams was on The north side of 8 mile around mound rd. Gino's had some popular entertainers there like, The Gaylords and Teddy Randazzo and some Nat'l known stars too.

Bczyk
Username: Bczyk

Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 11:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reply for 20043_stotter:

I lived on Emily street and Packard from 1955 to 1975.

We seemed to spend our time at Norm's hobby, Nortown theater, C&V Variety store, Cunninghams, Audia Pizzeria, Nortown Bakery, and the branch library, when we weren't goint to school (Grant, St. Cyril, Cass Tech.)

For fun we'd go over to "the projects," the empty fields by the railroad tracks between Nevada and 7 mile and catch frogs and crayfish.

Elimarr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 1:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There used to be a hardware store on the corner of 7 Mile and Carrie. They sold kite string too. West of Carrie was the Hub bar; then a barbershop with a barber pole outside was next door and I went in there with a neighbor boy when he got a haircut. I looked at some LIFE magazines while I waited and can remember seeing the issue of the JFK funeral.

Larryinflorida
Username: Larryinflorida

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 5:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Singin Sam's and Audia both had great thin crust pie! Extra 30-weight, too.

I'm in South Fla, btw.

Remember Manna Music, just west of Angelo's pool hall and Singin Sam's?

(Message edited by LarryinFlorida on September 30, 2007)

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 3:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

20043_stotter,

>I remember the Nortown Theatre would have yo-yo contests 2 or 3 times a year. The winners were always the Sahutske brothers and they would win more yo-yo's. Nobody had a chance against those ba$tards.

They would be my Uncle Dan and my father, Dean. My Dad still a throws a killer yo-yo. Uncle Dan passed away a few years ago.

Middleageguy,

>I went to Fraser high with a Sharon(?) Sahutske.

You probably mean Cousin Laura (Uncle Dan). She went to Fraser. Cousin Sharon (Uncle Joe) lived in Rochester at the time. We lived in Sterling Heights.

Jazzstage

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 3:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elimarr,

>A memory for kids who went to Marion Law grade school...

I spent my early childhood on Carrie Street, and went to kindergarten at Marion Law (1969) just before we moved. We lived right across the street in a white duplex. I remember when the the landlord had green siding added.

Elimarr

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 10:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jazzstage,

By 1969, I was out of grade school, but I remember your duplex. I wonder if you were old enough to remember the corner house across the street from the duplex? I remember that it had a "snowball" bush, and kids liked to pull these off and have "snowball fights" with them in the summer.

20043_stotter

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 9:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jazzstage, What a small world. Your dad and I were best friends in the late 50's and early 60's. He was best man at my wedding. He and your mom would come and visit with your brothers when you were kids. I knew all your uncles very well too. Is your dad retired? Does he still live where you kids grew up? I'd like to talk to him some time and talk about the old days. There are others on this board that know your dad and uncles and it would be nice to tell him about them and others that we hung with. I've lost track of your dad, but these things happen. The memories never leave and are very nice thinking about Them.

Jazzstage

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elimarr,

Yes, I remember the house. I think there was a family of three living there at that time. I never had an opportunity to take part in summertime "snowball fights"

Jazzstage

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2007 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

20043_stotter

Feel free to email me at lberns1@yahoo.com and I'll put you in touch with my father.

dean

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.