Discuss Detroit » DETROIT CONNECTIONS » Studio One Lofts / Garfield Lofts / Park Shelton Rentals » STUDIO ONE APARTMENTS/PARK SHELTON/GARFIELD LOFTS « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Detroitbob48209
Username: Detroitbob48209

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone a resident (current or former) or have any opinion on these locations...I am condidering a move and have narrowed the list to these locations and the Kales Bldg. on Grand Circus Park.
any feedback/comments greatly appreciated!

Bob

Cmyk
Username: Cmyk

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i've lived at the park shelton for about three years now and, for my taste, this is the greatest building out of the others you mentioned and this is why; 1. the parking garage is gated and attached to the building through a covered breezeway 2. there is a 24 hour security guard on duty in the lobby. 3. well appointed gym in the basement. 4. in unit washer and dryer. 5. roof top access with UNMATCHED views of downtown 6. wasabi on the ground floor (good girls go to paris to arrive this spring). 7. updated kitchens and bathrooms with everything you could want. what hasn't been updated has been thoughtfully restored to keep the charm of this gorgeous building that was constructed in 1926. what i'm trying to say is that the park shelton is the shit, yo.

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 2403
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 6:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I strayed at the Park Shelton before the rehab so my insight is not very timely, but I'll give it anyway.

Park Shelton. Historic, good location, and GoodGirlsGoToParis is opening a crepe stand in the bbuilding. That is a good enough reson right there, but CMYK has nailed it with the perfect blend of laft/right brian reason/emotion.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.