Discuss Detroit » DETROIT CONNECTIONS » Paging Plymouthres « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Eriedearie
Username: Eriedearie

Post Number: 3740
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have not seen you post here in quite some time. Are you guys okay? Just wondering. :-)

Blueidone
Username: Blueidone

Post Number: 498
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Erie...Res has been working many, many hours a week. His job has become very demanding. Cub talked to him a couple weeks back, but he hasn't even been able to get to the Board meetings for GSCC.

We all miss him terribly and look forward to a time when he can join us again.

Haikoont
Username: Haikoont

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey mon, which one of his 15 jobs has kept him so busy?

Eriedearie

Post Number: 3743
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the update Blue. I kept hoping to see a post from him. I'm just glad he or Mrs. Res have not been sick or something like that.

Hey, if you have a job - work and make money while you can. It's good that is what has been keeping him busy then! There's time for socializing later...

Eriedearie

Post Number: 3744
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 12:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And Haikoont - please explain your post.

Alsodave
Username: Alsodave

Post Number: 749
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 - 6:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eriedearie,

That's from an In Living Colour skit, "Hey Mon!"
where the family of hardworking immigrants work multiple jobs. Dad (Damon Wayans) always berates the lazy--people with only "one job".

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 905
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 12:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all for wondering about me! I am alive nd well, but, as Blue said, I have been involved in a pretty important project that has kept me busy for the last month and a half. As an example, I did 111 hours last week and 122 the week before that.

I am not complaining either, as I am extremely grateful to have a job that is so important to the protection of those that serve our country.

I do miss the Garden and the Fort, both of which have suffered from my absence in the last two months. I have given no time to the Garden this year yet, and only about 16 hours to the Fort. Hopefully that will change soon!

MrsRes says hi to you all and we hope to see you very soon! Take care!

Res

Blueidone
Username: Blueidone

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good to "see" you Res!! We miss you but we understand totally. I will be forwarding you some info later tonight so keep an eye out for it.

Hugs to you and Mrs. Res!

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 1992
Posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 11:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

PR!

Damn, you are doing the damn thing! Hey, I'm coming up in late April. Hopefully your schedule abates a bit and we can get together. Say hi you to the wife for me.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 907
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IM-

Can't wait to see you when you get into town. Let me know exactly when(presuming you still have my phone number) and we will hook it up!

MrsRes says hello and we look forweard to seeing you when you get here.

Take care, my friend.

Res

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 1996
Posted on Thursday, March 05, 2009 - 10:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still got it bro. I'll let you know as soon as I know. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.