Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Bagley Vision? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Brightpavilions
Username: Brightpavilions

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 11:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was looking around I see that there are lofts available for rent above Bagley Visions (bagley &14th.) I called the owner and he seemed alright, but he said there was a guy who threw parties in the building every Friday and Saturday. Does anyone have details as to what he may be talking about? I make noise, but I don't need a rave going on in my house all weekend. Thanks!
Top of pageBottom of page

Vintagesoul
Username: Vintagesoul

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there! I think I know what he means. I've been down past there both weekend nights last weekend. My hubby and I frequent the Mexican Village restaurant right over there. I've seen some shin digs going on, but they look pretty harmless. Like maybe on par with an art opening? You know, kind of smallish with some people drinking and talking. Definitely doesn't look like a rave.... those are over in Eastern Market at Burt's... haha....

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.