Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Detroit Evolution Laboratory « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1438
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This new and exciting business is opening in eastern market for all of your vegan eating needs, I believe they will be delivering to midtown and downtown. For those of you who dug the Karmic this is a step up

http://www.myspace.com/detroit evolution

Chitaku

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 1:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This week they started serving food, I would suggest the Tempe Kabobs, the salad sounds damn good too

Nuclearxwinter
Username: Nuclearxwinter

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 6:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I was really excited when I saw the building =). Im taking a cooking class there on Saturday.

Chitaku

Post Number: 1481
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we need more good food to cancel out the numerous junk food options

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 435
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HOLY SHIT!!! YES YES YES. THANK YOU GOD! (yes, you, chitaku) THIS IS AWESOME! YES YES YES. where exactly is this place? maybe i'll just check the myspace... p.s. chitaku, now that i've finished my big soap production project, want to hang out? maybe i'll see you at dylan tonight.

Chitaku

Post Number: 1482
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 2:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we need more good food to cancel out the numerous junk food options

Detroitplanner
Username: Detroitplanner

Post Number: 1311
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 11:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do they sell snickers and turkey jerkey like the gas stations up north?

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1145
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 7:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have had Angela from the lab's cooking before, she is AWESOME!!!!!!

Try this place out for sure!!!!!!!!

Chitaku

Post Number: 1484
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 9:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Andy this is in eastern market you have to call ahead for now as they are in the early stages. I'm hoping to get them onto the "Detroit today" program on WDET fairly soon thanks to a friend at the station.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.