Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Value added product « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2419
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 9:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

$6,000/lb

we're in the wrong market

http://www.clickondetroit.com/ news/13656491/detail.html

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9563
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

$13.39 per gram...sixteen ounces to a pound, right?! $375 per ounce, less any loss due to...um...shrinkage. Sounds about right.

Who is going to pay that for weed? Oh yeah, they say, the ones that want that 'cocaine-like' high from merely ten times the THC?!

Good Lord, what idiots. Let them bring the stuff in legally, and get six percent on the sales. It is not food, perhaps if one can PROVE they use it medicinally they qualify for a rebate.

Give the tax folks some of the fun, too.

Heh, shrinkage.

Luckily this won't dent the supply of the cheap generic stuff, and true afficianados grow their own.

Life goes on...

Jb3
Username: Jb3

Post Number: 171
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urban agriculture i can get on board with. Now were talkin. Detroit's new cash crop.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 2422
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 11:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would been happy with the plain old church crop that recently got busted $500K - $1,000K estimated

One or two harvests and I'd retire

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 3972
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Geez and I thought BC Bud was the name of a Mountie on TV.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 9576
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 11:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell, how many times do we have to remind you they use funny puns of names in those movies.

Heh, mountie.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.