Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » King Kwame's Private Gold Cup Parking Lot! Memorial Anex « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Cybersanford
Username: Cybersanford

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 1:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wounder if King Kwame is going to use this city park (Memorial Annex) for his private Valet parking lot again? The paying Gold Cup fans that sit in this park used to be able to park inside of it for $10.00 on race days. In 2004 there was a sign hung on the gate that said no parking allowed in any city of Detroit Parks. What a pain in the butt! We had to remote park and take a shuttle. At about 2:00pm, the park gates swung open and valets started parking about 50 cars from the Boogie Mansion's party. A bunch of pissed off race fans called the News and TV stations. As soon as the reporters showed up, the cars started to "disappear" from the park. In 2005 the same thing happened. As soon as channel 4 news van pulled in a raised the sattelite dish, the cars left again. 2006 Kwame had a blown out rectum, and did not have his party. This is a public city park. All of the mayors neighbors have Gold Cup parties, and park guest cars in the driveway and front lawns. Another example of Kwame abusing the city resources!
Top of pageBottom of page

Cybersanford
Username: Cybersanford

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 2:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course I will go! Have not missed a Detroit hydroplane race in the last 37 of my 42 years of life. Best thing to do in Detroit every summer! Christmas in July for me!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.