Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » New York Style Pizza « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dissaver
Username: Dissaver

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering where I can find a good slice of New York style pizza in the Metro Detroit area. NYPD in Ann Arbor is decent, but too far.

Danindc
Username: Danindc

Post Number: 2879
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any? Most pizza in Detroit seems to be of the thick-crust variety that is inappropriately sold as "deep-dish".

Vas
Username: Vas

Post Number: 760
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yep Chicago style rules.
Everyone folds over NY style when they eat it because they really want Chicago style.

3rdworldcity
Username: 3rdworldcity

Post Number: 795
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting comment from a self proclaimed expert on all things Detroit and everything that adjoins it, and who's never even been here.

My guess is that Dannyboy would not know a deep dish pizza, whether an appropriate or inappropriate one, from a cheese bagel.

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 3308
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NYPD is pretty questionable, although a good deal.

Nothing comes to mind off the bat; I'll plug for Buzz Bar, which is neither Chicago nor NY style exactly, but it does have a thin, crispy crust that veers closer to NY style. More importantly, though, it is the tastiest pizza around.

Danindc, I'd say Buddy's is the epitome of what you described. They say deep dish, but it's really just thick and bready. Still awesome though. Deep dish is what you get at Pizza Papalis or Pizza House (again, in Ann Arbor).

Danindc

Post Number: 2880
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 7:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Everyone folds over NY style when they eat it because they really want Chicago style.

How can you say that? They're two different animals entirely. Frankly, I don't see how one would be able to eat a slice of Chicago deep dish after a night out at the bar.

quote:

Interesting comment from a self proclaimed expert on all things Detroit and everything that adjoins it, and who's never even been here.

My guess is that Dannyboy would not know a deep dish pizza, whether an appropriate or inappropriate one, from a cheese bagel.

Are you naturally an asshole, or do you have to work at it?

Deep dish is tasty once in a while, but nothing beats the greasy, cheesy goodness of a good slice folded in half.

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 797
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dannboy: You inspire me to great heights. Love it when you resort to (amateurish) name calling. The sign of a loser.

Someone should tell you this so I guess I'll do it. Folding a slice of pizza in half neither improves its taste nor the pizza eating experience in general. That feeling you apparently get is in your head, rattling around with your expertise on all subjects.

God forbid someone should start a thread on the respective merits of wine from the top ten wine growing regions of the world. Ten minute w/ Wikipedia and you'd be all over it.

Tkangas_23
Username: Tkangas_23

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pizza Paesano in Royal Oak

3rdworldcity

Post Number: 798

Dannyboy: You inspire me to great heights. Love it when you resort to (amateurish) name calling. The sign of a loser.

Someone should tell you this so I guess I'll do it. Folding a slice of pizza in half neither improves its taste nor the pizza eating experience in general. That feeling you apparently get is in your head, rattling around with your expertise on all subjects.

God forbid someone should start a thread on the respective merits of wine from the top ten wine growing regions of the world. Ten minute w/ Wikipedia and you'd be all over it.

Danindc

Post Number: 2881
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Dannboy: You inspire me to great heights. Love it when you resort to (amateurish) name calling. The sign of a loser.

We're just gonna let that statement stand on its own.

No one ever said folding pizza makes it taste better. Based on what you write, though, it sounds like you've never had real NY pizza. No one does it for an "improved experience". The real deal HAS to be folded, or else it just flops all over the damn place.

Christ. The question was where to find real New York pizza in Detroit. If there isn't any, then stating as such isn't such a big deal now, isn't it?

NYPD in Ann Arbor is marginal at best. The old Backroom pizza in AA is probably the closest thing I've had in Southeast Michigan. Too bad it's sucked ever since the new owners took over in 2000 or so.

Tarkus
Username: Tarkus

Post Number: 358
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tomato and Basil Pizza Pies in Romeo. The owner moved his shop here from Brooklyn.

Mackinaw

Post Number: 3310
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 8:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wait, Dan, you've actually been here? You even visited Ann Arbor? Quit your damn lying, you liar.

Back to this serious question: there is a place called New York Pizza on Vernor in Mexicantown...never been there and I don't even know if it is NY style.

There is the Sbarro chain. Check there website for metro locations...apparently there is one in Hamtramck.

Dissaver
Username: Dissaver

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 9:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I havent really had NYPD for a couple years, and if memory serves me correct I tended to get the eggplant stuffed pizza there, I havent had backroom in even a longer time, although I do remember getting a free pizza there once by calling up and saying my order was screwed up the night before, eventhough it wasnt...hey i was a poor college student lol

i will have to try Pizza Paesano and if I am ever in Romeo I will try that place too, same with the mexicantown place

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 1203
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why would anyone want New York or Chicago style pizza when you all have the goodness that is Little Caesar's?

lol.

Michigan
Username: Michigan

Post Number: 790
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sbarro is not NY style pizza. I'm not even sure it really is pizza :-)!

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4718
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dude you guys get into an online argument over pizza??

Michigan

Post Number: 792
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does Little Ceaser still have ads that say "Pizza pizza" in that little voice?

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 728
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about Como's in Ferndale? I like it, would anyone who has had NY style pizza think it is like that?

Ccbatson
Username: Ccbatson

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Como's, Tomatos Apizza, and Papa Romano's,

Mackinaw

Post Number: 3315
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, Patrick, arguments over pizza (mainly style preference-- NY v. Chicago) are quite common and acceptable. This was an argument over whether or not Dan has ever been to Detroit, and his qualifications to answer the question at hand. Standard Detroityes behavior.

Patrick
Username: Patrick

Post Number: 4719
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been on here 7 years and have seen some bullshit, but still....over pizza?

Focusonthed
Username: Focusonthed

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 12:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As Mackinaw was saying, this is a common argument OUTSIDE DYes, especially as it pertains to NY vs. Chicago. Living in Chicago myself, and visiting NY in a month, I will make sure I start as many arguments as possible lol.

It's just one of those things.

And for the record, in Chicago, we do not eat Chicago pizza as late-night food. That job falls to taquerias or Polish stands. Chicago pizza is a meal.

Mackinaw

Post Number: 3320
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 12:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think of the big, bulky deep-dish as really an investment. Pizza Papalis is 2 or 3 meals. Never gets worse after a day.

Iheartthed
Username: Iheartthed

Post Number: 1206
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 3:13 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a New Yorker who has ever had Chicago-style pizza...

Michigan

Post Number: 796
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IHD I have eaten more Chicago pizza than I care to remember. My wife is from there.
IMHO, Chicagoans like to feel full, actually stuffed, after a meal. So they like deep dish pizza, Italian beef/sausage combos, huge polish dogs, Lots of steak and potatoes, oversized burritos, etc (You should check out the Chicago style foods website, great site).

In NY it is about quality, not quantity.

Treelock
Username: Treelock

Post Number: 211
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 2:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Como's comes pretty close I'd say, and NYPD in A2 makes a damn fine facsimile of the wonderful New York slice. I've been wanting to check out Crust and Tomatoes Apizza, but never find myself looking for dinner in either the Rochester Hills or Farmington Hills hinterlands.

Small Plates makes tasty thin-crust 'zas, and Sgt. Pepperoni's is good, but not true to NY style. I've always been curious about Flat Planet, but their hours are very limited.

Brooklyn Pizza, which I believe closed its downtown Rochester location but remains open in Birmingham, has good but expensive NY 'za.

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 262
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Como's used to have thin, burnt pizzas with pools of grease in the pepperoni. Mmmm good.
Favorite memory there in Ferndale was hearing the waitress after she dropped a large pizza off the tray onto the carpeted floor. What a gooey mess that was to clean up. Truly one with everything!!
I think she topped Coleman's vocabulary that night.

Revaldullton
Username: Revaldullton

Post Number: 457
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

guess I didnt see the above post about Brooklyn Pizza closing on Rochester
sorry.

Theres a place in Rochester called Brooklyn Pizza, don't know if it is anything like NY pizza though.

To be honest, Ive never seen NY style pizza anywhere but NY.

I believe it has to do with the water that is used to make the dough.

the good rev

(Message edited by revaldullton on July 22, 2007)

Michigan

Post Number: 799
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quality of sauce and Cheese also rev.

Revaldullton

Post Number: 471
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So true, I guess NY pizza is an animal all its own.

the good rev

Why
Username: Why

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agree with "Michigan" post. Chicagoan's believe in quantity over quality hence them taking the "fattest city in America" title over Detroit.

A very established Italian restaurant in Chicago that I've frequented offers "stuffed pizza", "thin pizza" & "pan pizza". So what on earth exactly is a "Chicago style pizza". The thin pizza was o.k. The pan & stuffed pizzas where made with what I feel was 5 lbs. of Bisquick. People eat it up like they're going to the chair.

I tried another joint that everybody raves about called Chicago Pizza. The cheese was about 3 inches thick. I thought it was o.k. until I found myself waking up three times during the night to drink a 1/2 gallon of water each time. It was so salty that I wish I would have slept in the bathtub with a straw. Never again.Funny watching a bunch of Mexicans making pizzas in Chicago.

Give me Buddy's or Pizza Hut anytime.

Michigan

Post Number: 800
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 9:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DId Chicago really win fattest city?

Focusonthed

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 9:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, although their (Men's Fitness) methodology is questionable at best. They use political leadership as a factor in determining fat-ness.

Michigan

Post Number: 805
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I love Milwaukee, but that city is much fatter than Chicago. Dallas Fort Worth too. Just my opinions of course!

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 4907
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 11:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I think of fat Chicagoians eating Chicago Style Pizza I think of the George Wendt and Chris Farley in a Saturday Night Live skit with Mike Ditka talking about "da Bullss" and "da Bearss". :-)

Civilprotectionunit4346
Username: Civilprotectionunit4346

Post Number: 254
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 7:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would say it would be more like NY Metro Area Pizza...considering I am originally from NJ. I love flat pizza, most pizzeria's around here serve stuff that they claim is deep dish or pizza. It's hard to find a place out here that makes a decent NY pizza. Ive been to Chicago area a few times. I ordered a pie from a local pizzeria and had it delivered to my hotel room. The pie was very good, I got one with sausage, meatball, pepperoni. Ive never been to Cali' and ive heard the pie's there are similar to the NY style, just some of the toppings out there will be diffrent then what you see on the east coast.

Focusonthed

Post Number: 1174
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way, while New Yorkers eat NY pizza regularly, folks in Chicago do not eat Chicago pizza as a snack, or meal-between-meals. It is a meal in itself, and generally an occasion. I know very few people who get deep-dish pizza regularly (ie. more than 1-2 times a month).

Hot dogs and Polish sausage on the other hand, that's a different story.

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 91
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nonas in Harper Woods! Caio! La Dolce Vita!! Manja! The best. On the eastside

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 1263
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm going to throw a vote in here for Chicago-Style pizza. That's my personal favorite. But it has to be REAL Chicago Style, not just fat dough 2 inches deep throughout, like Domino's and the like make and call "deep dish", and then top as they do a normal pizza. No sir, that pizza needs to be LOADED with goodies. The dough is but an edible bowl for yummy fattening toppings.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll also throw in a vote that Danny boy should abstain from assuming to know more about our city than we do, especially when it comes to something as colloquial as pizza places.However, if he likes it so much, I encourage him to move on up, there's never been a better time to buy.

Danindc

Post Number: 2892
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I'll also throw in a vote that Danny boy should abstain from assuming to know more about our city than we do, especially when it comes to something as colloquial as pizza places.However, if he likes it so much, I encourage him to move on up, there's never been a better time to buy.

And people wonder why people on the coasts think Michiganders are a bunch of provincial fucks.

Apologies to those of you who are actually decent people. I know you're not all so defensive and insecure as johnlodge and 3rdworldcity.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1266
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 1:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, insecurity is why I think it's silly that a guy in DC tells us what kind of pizza options we have here.

Also, I invited you to come be a neighbor, I thought that was pretty friendly. You obviously have an interest in the area.

Danindc

Post Number: 2893
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 1:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Yes, insecurity is why I think it's silly that a guy in DC tells us what kind of pizza options we have here.

No I didn't. I said that I've never had New York style pizza in Michigan. Not the real thing, anyway.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem, and certainly no excuse to venture into personally demeaning names.

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1267
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 1:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright Dan, I apologize for my uncalled for pizza tirade. I didn't mean "guy in DC" to be demeaning, but I can see how it would be, considering who works in that district these days.

Danindc

Post Number: 2894
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Alright Dan, I apologize for my uncalled for pizza tirade. I didn't mean "guy in DC" to be demeaning, but I can see how it would be, considering who works in that district these days.

Well, I am a guy in DC. The "danny boy" thing is actually what pissed me off. You made a couple quantum leaps in your post, too, which I wasn't too thrilled about.

I don't get it. Is this just a perpetuation of Detroiters' proclivity to be overly sensitive to comments by outsiders?

Rb336
Username: Rb336

Post Number: 714
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NY style pizza -- two boots on broadway near NYU

I never have had a true NY-style pie here. thin crust, whatever. there is something that is not quite the same

I'd LOVE a slice of white pizza right now

I ate at a place called tomato and basil -- the place in romeo is the same?

Revaldullton

Post Number: 494
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

2 boots is great although I go to the one on 7th across from St Vincents, Dont really care for the broadway/soho location. Too busy and they cannot keep it clean.

Another great one is Maria's on west 44th, little hole n the wall but the best pizza Ive ever eaten.

the good rev

Revaldullton

Post Number: 495
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tottono's on 2nd and 81 st is another great stop.

the good rev

Johnlodge

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Well, I am a guy in DC. The "danny boy" thing is actually what pissed me off. You made a couple quantum leaps in your post, too, which I wasn't too thrilled about.

I don't get it. Is this just a perpetuation of Detroiters' proclivity to be overly sensitive to comments by outsiders?"

Just grumpy today Dan, I apologize, that was unfair.

Rb336

Post Number: 719
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tarkus - do you know if that Tomato & Basil was in Sheepshead Bay/Gravesend area?

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 9609
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dan - I think people take exception to your arrogance and seemingly unmatched intelligence and experience with everything.

It has nothing to do with not living here. It has everything to do with the tone you typically take that Detroit and Detroiters are stupid when their views differ from yours.

Being an expert on everything is probably one hell of a cross to bear.

Motorcitydave
Username: Motorcitydave

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 2:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about good ole Detroit Style Pizza? :-) (Buddys, Sheilds, Jets, etc.)

I may be Naive, but aren't most independent pizza places kind of NY style? Isn't it just large thinner round greasy style pizza (which I love by the way), like Sgt. Pepperonis and that style?

Rb336

Post Number: 720
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 3:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pizza --

There is nothing like it.

"deep dish"/"Sicilian"/"thick crust"
I love it, to me that is Detroit-style pie

"round"/"neopolitan"/"thin crust"
I love it, too, think of it as a standard pizza
New York is a variety of this. I think they use a hotter oven floor, and it is best re-heated, ask any new yorker

"Chicago"/"deep dish" -- pie-like pizza, a thoroughly different animal. Occasionally Detroit-style deep dish is advertised as chicago style by clueless restaurants

Revaldullton

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMHO as far as pizza in the "D", Buddy's on chene is by far the ultimate and their hot subs are nothing to sneeze at either.

To bad they don't offer fed ex

the good rev

Rb336

Post Number: 722
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think for genuine NY style you need a brick or stone oven. conveyor belts don't cut it

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4427
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just to set the record straight. I do believe that Dan has in fact been here on a couple of occasions (not to mention on this forum for much MUCH longer than alot of the newbies that try to challenge his credibility).

I can't even lie but more oft than not some of us (myself excluded) seem to love shooting ourselves in the foot. Dan has actually been one of the biggest boosters in the city from the outside but yet becuase of alot of your small mindedness you attack him simply becuase of minor disagreements.

BTW Dan sometimes you can come off as a know-it-all. Not trying to rile things up or anything, but if i am going to admonish one party then I will be fair and let the other know what their issue is...

Gdub
Username: Gdub

Post Number: 1130
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 4:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Tottono's Coney Island location had the best pizza I've ever had. It may have been partly due to starvation after a long day hanging out at the mermaid parade and the beach, but it was as close to perfect as I've had. I live in Chicago, too, and happen to work across the street from a Chicago's Pizza but I almost never get their pizza. I've never been a fan of Chicago style, and will always find something else on the menu.

Rb336

Post Number: 723
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tottono's was good stuff -- I worked at the aquarium out there for a while

Mackinaw

Post Number: 3327
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 6:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

D_stylin', I was thinking the same thing. The important thing is that he cares enough to be here, and there's nothing wrong with outside perspective. I think that people are normally too hasty in trying to call him out for being out of bounds, and I'm surprised he hasn't been scared away from Dyes already.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.