Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » University of detroit mercy nieghborhood (mcnichols campus) « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sc00by9999
Username: Sc00by9999

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 2:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone live in the area around the campus on McNichols? I was driving in the area and it looked great.

Spaceman_spiff
Username: Spaceman_spiff

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 2:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scooby,

I lived in the University District north of McNichols for three years while attending U of D. It is indeed beautiful (and low rent). However, some of the areas to the South and East of campus are less well kept. I have more stories to tell about the area than time right now... is there any specific information you are looking for?

-spiff

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 2:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My parents live around there never had a problem with anything or anyone so I would say it is a good neighborhood to live in.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.