Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Detroit Yes Forum Night « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Terryh
Username: Terryh

Post Number: 429
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 10:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which members here have attended a Detroit Yes social function? Did you feel awkward meeting certain individuals? Were many of the discussions Detroit related? Where are the meetings?

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 1:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forum Social Club. Meets at 8 p.m. Thursdays at The Well in downtown Detroit during the summer. Updates to times and places are listed under the FSC super thread in the connect section.

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/10041/104258.html?118556 8205

Drm
Username: Drm

Post Number: 1129
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 1:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terryh, I hear there's lots of young Asian women attending these functions, most of whom don't speak English.

Ray
Username: Ray

Post Number: 955
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 3:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drm... You r sick. LOL.

Uh, where do they meet?

Perfectgentleman
Username: Perfectgentleman

Post Number: 1915
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 3:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Did you feel awkward meeting certain individuals?

Don't worry, me, Karl, CCBatson, CraigD and Jiminnm probably won't be there so there shouldn't be any brawls.

Terryh
Username: Terryh

Post Number: 434
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone, regardless of their viewpoints should feel welcome. It is about personality, not politics. The white guy with the dreadlocks and nose ring can be just as annoying as the angry white male with the camoflage hat and freedom isnt free t-shirt and bumpersticker. Remember that song,"there are no bad guys-there are no good guys theres only you and me and we just disagree".....

Gianni
Username: Gianni

Post Number: 295
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave Mason sang that song at CM park last summer.

Gianni (just visiting, I really do live in Detroit) posting from the Campo Marzio district of Rome.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.