Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Little improvement update: 7 & Livernois « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 298
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since we mention so many big things, wanted to mention my good experience today.

Went to my bank at 7 & Livernois, First Independence, and they have installed a new sign and have work crews who have tilled the grass and are re-doing the landscaping.

This is welcome, as there were knocked-over light poles and tire tracks over the grass (a pet peeve of mine, where I used to live in Lafayette Park would have tire tracks all over the grass, even inside the sidewalk and it was a constant battle).

Gazhekwe
Username: Gazhekwe

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just by there, from 7 Mile to 8 Mile and the Avenue of Fashion looks great. I hadn't been there in quite awhile.

Cgunn
Username: Cgunn

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's good. The landscaping was looking terrible.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 1502
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there still a 'vacant' building on the NW corner of 7 mile and Livernois?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.