Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » First Look At The New Sneaker Store Downtown( G.O.A.T.) « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Aholloway
Username: Aholloway

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of my friends have opened up a New Sneaker Show in Harmonie Park Called Goat Greatest of All Time. There was a article about the store on Model media's website. Check Them HERE IS A VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FZWCHn6QDq4

New sneaker store kicks into Harmonie Park

A new independent retailer with the bold moniker Greatest of All Time (GOAT) has opened in Harmonie Park. The upscale sneaker boutique is next door to Rags and below Mezzanine.

Brands carried include Nike, Adidas, Alife, Clae and Vans. Prices range from $40 to $350. "We buy from all over the world," Dixon says, "and bring things into the Detroit metropolitan area that are not carried anywhere else."

GOAT adds to the growing Harmonie Park retail scene. When Hixon and his partner, Kevin Bonam, decided on the space, there were two neighboring empty storefronts that have since been filled. "We're like the last piece of the puzzle," says Bonam.

The shop is open Monday through Thursday from noon to 6 p.m. and on
Fridays and Saturdays from noon until at at least midnight. The late-night hours are intended to capitalize on evening foot traffic in the area. "We want to have our doors open so people see us when they walk by," says Bonam.

Source: Brandon Hixon and Kevin Bonham, GOAT
Writer: Kelli B. Kavanaugh

http://www.modeldmedia.com/dev elopmentnews/default.aspx

Mackinaw
Username: Mackinaw

Post Number: 3641
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 9:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great to see the late night retail hours. Maybe other places like Borders could do the same thing sometime soon?

Dialh4hipster
Username: Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2167
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is little chance of that happening ... the difference there is that Campus Martius is a lot quieter with less foot traffic in the evenings. Harmonie Park and Broadway are super busy, and the crowd there will really appreciate the store.

This isn't like a hip hop street sneaker kind of place, it's really cool stuff. I have never seen straight guys go nuts over shoes like I have watching young guys stop as they walk down the street. It's like freakin' Imelda Marcos syndrome out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3HjIljJd-o0

Cgunn
Username: Cgunn

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where exactly is G.O.A.T.? I was down there looking for it the day before yesterday and could not find it.

(Message edited by cgunn on September 06, 2007)

Aiw
Username: Aiw

Post Number: 6356
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

The upscale sneaker boutique is next door to Rags and below Mezzanine.

I think it's next door to Rags and below Mezzanine.

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sounds like a shoebiz (store in san francisco) type place. not that i've been in it either, but i wonder how it stacks up to bob's classic kicks next to the artist's market

Bpjeff
Username: Bpjeff

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will they be selling running shoes here? I went to the place on Woodward awhile back and they thought I was from Mar's when I asked if they had any.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2169
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No running shoes.

Dougw
Username: Dougw

Post Number: 1877
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mar's... is that the planet owned by Mr. Mar? (sorry)

Anyhow, yet another shoe store opening in the city normally wouldn't excite me too much, but this place sounds pretty interesting. Will check it out. Also, is it men's shoes only?

Vas
Username: Vas

Post Number: 793
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob's Classic Kicks on Forest and Warren is the bomb.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2170
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the looks of it, yes, men's shoes only. They also have a few other kinds of things like skateboard decks, bags and magazines.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1657
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

From the looks of it, yes, men's shoes only

*pout*

Deandub11
Username: Deandub11

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vas is bob's the bomb? Haven't been in in a while, but I kept going in from the time it opened until about a year after it opened and he was (the student who owns the place) continually telling me they were going to get a contract with Nike and or Addidas but I never saw any evidence of that. I also always tried to help him out by really trying to find shoes that I liked there and telling people to go there instead of Burn rubber in RO because of the way the owners of Burn Rubber were treating him. I also emailed him multiple times to talk about business and the fact that I had some posters that he could use for the store, but he never responded. When I saw him in store he said he never received the email or that he "couldn't respond" but that he would look out for that. I emailed him again and no response. Haven't been back since. Thats all in the past, so anyway how is the store doing/looking? I hope some of those contracts came through.

Deandub11

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meanwhile from the youtube video G.O.A.T. looks sick. These are the kind of businesses that need to start opening up. Boutique shops with that independent feel. Aholloway any information on the owners would be very interesting. Backgrounds? Previous employment? Shoe Contacts?

Aholloway

Post Number: 98
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only thing I can say at this time is these young men all are from the city of Detroit. They All have college Degrees and one of them owns another business in metro Detroit that is doing very well.

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEW COMMERCIALS FEATURING LOCAL AND NATIONAL HIP HOP ARTISTS.

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5283
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As long as they don't have a Mr. Allan's "Two fo fiffy" lingo.... :-(

I'm sorry to be such a downer, but I picture this place selling the type of shoes that will be real status symbols ($200-$350) in the "hood", so much so that kids get robbed at gunpoint for them (sort of like the $1,000 Cartier sunglasses).

Well I guess if that's that's the case, then the store will do pretty well.

(P.S. I have a personal bias against really expensive shoes made in Asia for pennies on the dollar by cheap labor. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, all in the name of "status symbol". Sorry to sound like LY!)

(Message edited by Gistok on September 06, 2007)

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4874
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Strictly Sports on 7 Mile needs to open a location Downtown as well now. They have done so well over on the Mile for years now...

Aholloway

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The store will have the shoes that cost 200 and 300 dollars but they also have imports and shoes for 30 and 40 dollars. They will do custom sneakers as well. If you ever been to New York they have 3 stores just like this. I think this store will be a great addition to the Harmonie Park Area/Downtown.

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 4875
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 2:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

As long as they don't have a Mr. Allan's "Two fo fiffy" lingo.... :-(

I think you mean "two foo fiddy"

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 5284
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 2:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Detroit_stylin! :-)

Will this be competition to Mr. Allan's? Or does he market more to the discount consumer?

Meaghansdad
Username: Meaghansdad

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 3:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Gistok. Why the hell does there have to be another shoe store opening in the city? Thats the the last thing we need, another store selling overpriced, uber-couture shoes and clothing, for kids to kill one another over.

These manufacturers are profitting in the blood spilled by our children. This sort of nonsense needs to stop.

Aholloway

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 7:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do we expect the city to have retail if we shoot down every idea someone else has? We want people to take a chance on our city, We want people to bring new Ideas to the city. We don't know what will be the catalyst to change the overall lack of retail in Downtown Detroit but I am happy some are trying. People buy shoes period some cost more than others. You don't have to buy Nike, Reebock etc if you cannot afford them. I like Gucci, and Prada shoes and I have to go all the way to Troy or sometimes Fair lane to get these shoes. I would love for a store to come downtown that would stock those items.

All I am saying is if we want the city to change why shoot down ideas from the few people who want to invest in our city!

God Bless You All! ( written from my cell so sorry if i misspelled some words)

Deandub11

Post Number: 149
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 9:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yea im sorry, but the people who are demonizing this store aren't making any sense to me. In a downtown with almost no retail, its amazing that people are bemoaning the fact that the store is selling high priced limited edition shoes. If you are not interested in this type of store fine, but there are these stores in all the big cities and more retail with entrepreneurial owners only helps. As to meghansdad, besdies bob's classic kicks, there are absolutely none of these high end sneaker stores in the city. I'm not even sure Bob's counts at this point. Trust me, shoes are not the reason kids are killing each other. This opening should be applauded and supported. From what I can see these owners are not out to profit "in the blood of our children." That's just a ridiculous statement. I personally hope the store does very well. This is a step in the right direction for all.

Meaghansdad

Post Number: 109
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 9:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deandub, do you live in the city?
Have you ever lived in the city?
Have you had any family and/or friends killed for their designer shoes/glasses/watch/coat?

I have. Multiple family and friends, for more than one of these designer items. I'll stand by my statement. If someone wants to invest in the city, hey I'm all for it, but I feel that there are more responsible things that one can do in opening a business.

If youre a consumer of these items, and you have to drive alllll the way to Troy, be blessed. Apparently you have a vehicle and the resources to do such.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2171
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shoes don't kill people. People with shoes kill people.

Meaghansdad

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forreal, Are you serious!
This is thee bastion of sensibility and intellect. Thanks!!

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2172
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Thee" post was a joke.

Get a grip about the shoes. Or maybe go shut down Somerset or Fairlane if you're so worked up over them.

I'd recommend actually visiting the store to get a feel for it before you decide it's going to be a blight on the Detroit landscape. It's really nice, and I'm not even a real sneak-o-phile.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1661
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really wish they had shoes for chicks.

Chicks dig shoes.

Meaghansdad

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im sure I would love it, I actually plan on going down there today[ on work time, actually] I just wish we could get some different type of social entrepreneurial activity.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2173
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then maybe you should check out the two clothing stores, the functional art store, the new coffee shop or the new modern furniture store all on the same block.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 10031
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don;t forget the flower shop around the corner. The people at Bloomz have always been great to me and they but together some great arrangements.

Deandub11

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meghansdad
No I don't live in the city, I live in Chicago where by the way there are many homicides but they arent banning designer products, and I never have had anyone killed in my family for those items. It is unfortunate that you have. On the other hand, according to your theory no designer shoes, glasses, watches or coat stores should open up in the city and only in the suburbs where kids dont kill other kids. Lets just ban all retail within the city altogether....which by the way we are basically at now and people are still killing people.

Aholloway

Post Number: 101
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THEY WILL HAVE SHOES FOR FEMALES BY CHRISTMAS!

Meaghansdad

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, not ban all retail, free enterprise affords most of us our living. Ban the excessive exploitation of our young people by the constant proliferation of clothing and shoe stores in urban domains. We have enough Foot Lockers, Champs, etc. It encourages irresponsible spending.

Dustin89
Username: Dustin89

Post Number: 129
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 5:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This forum is very predictable--a new business opens, which is almost without exception good news in the city of Detroit. The forum then proceeds to nitpick it to death and comes up with reasons for it not to exist. If some entrepreneurs believe there is sufficient demand to open a store-in this case a shoe store-and do so, that's great. I feel that this forum would probably prefer the Detroit of abandoned or struggling retail districts rather than a city with bustling retail areas and lot of choices. It seems petty and sad that we are to the point of taking the trickle of new businesses that open up and criticizing them when they exist virtually everywhere else. I agree with the social issue of poorer families shelling out big bucks for inexpensively made shoes (i.e. Nike Airs) and kids fighting over them. But trying to actually ban or stem the growth of "clothing and shoe stores in urban domains" is laughable. Even worse is to say that it encourages irresponsible spending...like it or not, that is what drives a large part of our economy. Besides, the general idea here is that there needs to be more people coming to Detroit and spending money. Imagine if the downtown area was once again a regional shopping destination. Everyone would irresponsibly spend there and the area would be, gasp, thriving!

Digitalvision
Username: Digitalvision

Post Number: 342
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 5:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm all about discretionary spending. We're Americans. It's part of our culture.

I look at it like this. I like Apple stuff. I spend too much money on it, and one could argue it's irresponsible. I could get a phone for free from a carrier... I could buy a windows laptop for $600 bucks... but they don't do what I want, how I want it, and yes, I like that they're "cool." Owning a mac is also being part of a community. I, also, pay $40-$60 for shoes. My favorite running shoe is a $29 on sale model from JCPenney.

So therefore, if someone like shoes and are interested in them as a hobby (which is what, if you boil this all down to, it is) and add to that this particular store is NOT like Foot Locker, all the power to them. I know for a fact there is a community of shoe enthusiasts. I'm not one to judge.

This store, from what I can gather reading and looking in the window before it's open, to draw a metaphor, seems more like a rare vinyl shop than an FYE. When talking to people it sounds like this is for the true enthusiast market to me. These kind of cool, eclectic places are in big cities, and I'm glad to see it coming to downtown Detroit.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 897
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

$350 for a pair of shoes?!?!??!
G.O.A.T.? More like P.O.A.T. (Priciest of All Time).
That said, cheers to another new business in the D.! I'd much rather buy my shoes there than at a suburban mall. Probably would go for something on the cheaper end of the scale, though. :-)

Mayor_sekou
Username: Mayor_sekou

Post Number: 1489
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 3:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn I wish I never found this thread. Now I have to go and purchase some overpriced shoes in my efforts to remain as fly as possible. But hey at least I am helping the cause right.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2175
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Expensive and overpriced are not necessarily the same thing.

Jtw
Username: Jtw

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 6:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

christ, what a bunch of whiners. i don't regularly buy sneakers in the triple-digit cost range but i realize that many people do.

how can so many of you bitch about a new retail store downtown? and it's not even a chain.

Imperfectly
Username: Imperfectly

Post Number: 253
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dial-this is way off topic...kinda...but do you know if there are apartments for rent in harmonie park ?? I live in lafayette park but might be moving soon. i walked thru there over to the Y the other day and i just love it, its so cute ! and has a great neighborhood feel with the new shops and all opening.
you can email me or respond in the thread.
miz.echow@gmail.com

Huggybear
Username: Huggybear

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure that Bob's and GOAT are legit, but wouldn't a high-end sneaker store be an awesome way to launder money?

Downtown_remix
Username: Downtown_remix

Post Number: 478
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMPERFECTLY_ there are infact lofts in HARMONY Park(I moved here last month. Some above 'Coaches Corner' and more above "Rags". Very resonable in rent. Not all High end like merchant row. More like what i call "Hard Lofts", Great creative spaces, and living in this neighborhood is amazing.

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 196
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I believe most of the forumers are over the age of 25 so the high end sneakers sold at bobs and GOAT and the whole concept may fly over their heads. Right now high end and custom kicks are extremely popular among artists, designers and other "fashion conscious" individuals. There are whole books being published about old school kicks and classic footwear from nike's to adidas. Many are extremely flashy and definitely hearken to the sneaker craze of the 80's. A run through CCS's campus and you'll see tons of "super rad and classic kicks" Its a craze thats been around in chicago's vintage and punk boutiques along Addison, belmont and southport streets for years. Old pairs of mint air jordan and converse high tops go for several hundred dollars per pair. Its great to see someone with the balls to bring this to Detroit. Congrats to the owners I wish them great success. There is definitely a market for this in the city.

Imperfectly
Username: Imperfectly

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 8:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

downtown thanks !
do you have a link to anything ????
hows the parking situation ?

Lukabottle
Username: Lukabottle

Post Number: 95
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 8:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you carry Doc's. My favorite pair I paid $2 (Salvation Army) for are almost dead. I wore them for 5 yrs and don't mind dropping some money since I know they are durable. I would rather purchase them locally.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6486
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 6:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That new store on Harmonie Park is not going to last. Give it about 3 to 6 years and it will close down.

(Message edited by danny on September 10, 2007)

Downtown_remix
Username: Downtown_remix

Post Number: 479
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 8:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

parking is in the opera house parking sructure.$70/mo. Managment office # 313-964-0333.They also manage Greektown Lofts(above Loco, Nikkis pizza, and a few others.

Kathinozarks
Username: Kathinozarks

Post Number: 827
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 10:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm shaking my head at the negative comments here.

A new business downtown is GOOD!!! Damn, why do you have to be so stupid.

"come to Detroit, come to Detroit" is all I hear on this board and now someone "comes to Detroit" and some of you say, "Oh, it's not the 'right' kind of store, it won't last", etc.

Shut up and go there with a welcome basket and make them feel welcome. It takes alot of guts to open ANY kind of business in Detroit. Be grateful and be a positive, not a negative.

Dang.

Dialh4hipster

Post Number: 2177
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, most people on here say "go to Detroit," since it seems the vast majority of regular posters don't actually live here.

What is always interesting to see is the hand-wringing when a small business closes, and then the assignation of blame on the owner and the cataloguing of their list of mistakes. Meanwhile few, if any, of those commenting actually patronized the business more than once, if at all.

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 462
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like a women's shoe store "Sole Sisters" is going to open in midtown on the ground floor of the Mid-Med lofts on Canfield between Woodward and John R

Diggelicious
Username: Diggelicious

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 1:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I just wanted to throw in this is the exact kind of business that is needed in Detroit if you want it to compete as a shopping destination. Something that is unique, can't be found easily in a mall (custom kicks, etc.) and has some high end appeal (no dollar stores).

Congrats to the owners and good luck! Wish you the best.

Margdar
Username: Margdar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 3:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Finally! A spot downtown to get hot kicks! Great idea and a great way to network the community of sneaker heads. Can't wait to visit. Feeling a little more at home(town)(NYC) already. I'd be more excited to see women's sizes but that's forthcoming, as I understand.

Genesyxx
Username: Genesyxx

Post Number: 790
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 3:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like a very small space, but it will definately get a lot of attention. The culture is hot right now, so its good to see we have a store dedicated to it. I'll have to stop by and check it out, see if they have any Cartoons.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.