Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Birthday downtown « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jeduncan
Username: Jeduncan

Post Number: 135
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 3:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we're taking my buddy out for his 23rd birthday downtown, and staying at the atheneum, and bar hopping all night.

From you, I need a good sequence of bars to hit up. We're gonna do 2 rounds of drinks at each one, and moving on to the next. we want to hit at least five good bars and have a good steak dinner. Help me out with some itinerary ideas!

Downtown_remix
Username: Downtown_remix

Post Number: 485
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Centare bar, Park Bar, both on Park Ave behind the fox theater.
Pulse on Monroe, Proof bar on Woodward next to Filmore Theater, Buzz bar on Larner, Mosiac for drinks and dinner.
Lolas and Coaches Corner in Harmony Park. Top of the Ren Cen, Drinks

Vintagesoul
Username: Vintagesoul

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the Detroiter (get a pbr), delux lounge (best martinis), the bronx (great atmosphere/great burgers), jacoby's (good live music), old shillelagh (or however it's spelled...), town pump (great atmosphere), foran's (if it's open, really good dj's)...those are just a few. =)

oh and have a drink or two for me cuz i'm off the sauce til next year (it's baby time now).

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 10071
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 9:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You could just stumble down Park Avenue...Towne Pump, Centaur, Park Bar, Cliff Bell's, Park Bar.

That's five, right?!

Ask for Jerry at the Park, introduce him to your group. He'll make you feel welcome enough that you won't leave until it's time to go to Bouzouki's.

(Jerry's place is better...)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.