Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Trying to find a vendor from Dally in the Alley « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Kittypooka
Username: Kittypooka

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Timeless Images. The place that was selling the old prints of Detroit. I totally wanted to get one of them for my gf but I didn't have my wallet on me and it was too late to go back to the apartment and get it. Foolishly didn't write down the phone number of the place or get a card. Does anyone know how to contact them?

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the vendor will probably be at The Russell Industrial Center this Saturday. i 75 and Clay, big complex you can see from there. there is a banner on building. Lots of artists,musicians, food and beverage.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1325
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pgn421, what's going on at The Russell Industrial Center this Saturday?

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1809
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 1:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

look in the connect forum, i posted about the event.
https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/messages/10041/112966.html?1189427926

i'll have a booth there even :-)

edited to add link

(Message edited by gravitymachine on September 12, 2007)

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1594
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 2:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anyone know how to get the artwork they have at the Park bar?

Gotdetroit
Username: Gotdetroit

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talk to Jerry, the owner of the Park Bar.

Adamjab19
Username: Adamjab19

Post Number: 805
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 6:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Timeless Images are the sepia colored pictures of old Detroit I got mine from a store in the Fisher Building a couple years back.

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 9:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tetsua, Its called the The Peoples Art Festival, check out russell industrial centers web site.

Jfried
Username: Jfried

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 1:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Timeless Images

Terry Fadina

TAF520@sbcglobal.net

Exhibiting at the following:

Art Shows:

Sept. 14-16 Northville

Antique Malls:

Knightsbridge Antique Mall, Northville

Village Antique Mall, Dearborn

Rivers Edge Gallery, Wyandotte

Livingston Antique Mall, Howell

Williamston Antique Mall, Williamston

(*from the flyer he had at the Dally)

Terryh
Username: Terryh

Post Number: 529
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are you going to have at youre booth gravity machine? Ill stop by and say hi. My fried doctored some of my photos on photoshop and is going to try to sell some for me. Ill be taking pics.

Mdoyle
Username: Mdoyle

Post Number: 201
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2007 - 2:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

if you want old detroit pictures just pay to use the ones from the burton historical collection in the DPL and help contribute to our library system while getting a unique photo to boot.
http://www.detroit.lib.mi.us/b urton/burton_index.htm

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.