Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Good old Michigan « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 10217
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 4:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20070921/NEWS06/ 70921029

Vandals painting racist, sexual slurs in Flushing park face charges

My comment:

One thing that nobody mentioned on here recently was a case of two Trenton men's case being dismissed due to issues with how the prosecutor handled the case. What did they do? Just burnt a cross on the lawn of a bi-racial family that moved into their neighborhood.

Let's not forgot the 2 guys in Taylor that were recently sentenced for setting a house on fire with the family living in it. Now why did they do that? A black family decided to move in.

Can't you just feel the love around this messed up state.

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 10218
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=2007709200431

Here is the Trenton people. I would love to hear about these low lives ending up beaten in an alley.

56packman
Username: 56packman

Post Number: 1772
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 4:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

trash is as trash does

Gumby
Username: Gumby

Post Number: 1605
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 5:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Doesn't suprise me though. Flushing is a town of people who think they are better than everyone else and their shit don't stink. Lived there for a few years and my dad and younger brothers and sitsters still do. I have never been imprssed with the people of that community.

Esp
Username: Esp

Post Number: 97
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why the jab at Michigan? Google Jena 6 Louisiana.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2409
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 5:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Google Jena 6 Louisiana.

If you are really bored, try googling Jenna Up and Comers 10.

Drankin21
Username: Drankin21

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the laugh

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 138
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Flushing is a town of people who think they are better than everyone else and their shit don't stink.

I don't know why I get such a kick out this quote. People living in a town named after a toilet think their shit don't stink.

Let's keep going! These vandals made asses out of themselves and gave the whole town a brown eye.

Esp
Username: Esp

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's something for the brown eye:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A nal_bleaching

Rjk
Username: Rjk

Post Number: 861
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^ I just looked up numerous links on that and I still don't believe it.

Jiscodazz
Username: Jiscodazz

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 7:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michigan is the Southern most Northern state.

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 783
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 11:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michigan does have it's issues, but these kinds of incidents happen in bastions of tolerance and diversity like California and New York, too.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.