Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Oct 13 - Historic Fort Wayne Coalition Workday « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Usnsubvet77
Username: Usnsubvet77

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There will be a work day at Historic Fort Wayne this Saturday, Oct. 13. Volunteers can work from 9am-5pm.

Much of this workday will be focusing on winterizing some buildings by sealing up exterior intrusion points and grounds work. We will also be continuing with reglazing and painting window sashes in the Quartermaster Shop and Bldg 112.

The Fort will also be hosting 300 Boy Scouts for their Fall Jamboree and Flea Market. So, if you can’t come out to work for a bit, just come down and support the Flea Market and see the Fort!

Hope to see you there!

Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
Projects Committee – Secretary
www.historicfortwaynecoalition .com

Detroitsuperfly
Username: Detroitsuperfly

Post Number: 239
Posted on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I really wish I was in town for this. I'd be there.

Next time!

Usnsubvet77
Username: Usnsubvet77

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 8:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shameless bump...

Gsgeorge
Username: Gsgeorge

Post Number: 231
Posted on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 6:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'll try and drop in. There's never a bad reason to go to Fort Wayne.

Plymouthres
Username: Plymouthres

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gs-

Come on out and help us get the fort ready for winter. We could use all the support we can get! This weekend the fort will be brimming with people and all sorts of activity!

All you other forumer's that have been waiting to help make a difference in this city, here is your opportunity to personally pitch in!

See you all there!!

PlymouthRes
Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
Projects Committee

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.