Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Royal Oak's Sole Sisters open in Mid-Med Lofts « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Apbest
Username: Apbest

Post Number: 641
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 1:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://modeldmedia.com/develop mentnews/solesisters11607.aspx

Zephyrprocess
Username: Zephyrprocess

Post Number: 504
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 1:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm so out-of-the-loop about the women's shoe market that I had cringed at the name of the store when the signs first went up, not realizing it was already an established mark.

I'm sad that the neighborhood demands the roll-down security doors for the entrance and display windows, but I was very pleased to see how placing those inside the windows mutes the effect. (You can see one of the windows at the Model D link, above.)

A nice addition to the nascent mid-town shopping mix.

Bobj
Username: Bobj

Post Number: 2519
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 8:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Great news, it is those kind of shops that need to open, be successful and that will draw the nationals to fill in.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.