Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Killers Sentenced « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Firstandten
Username: Firstandten

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 8:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20071101/NEW S02/711010392/1003/NEWS01

What a sad day for the families of the dead boys. Great job by the local criminal justice system in getting these people off the street.
Since we don't have capital punishment in this state what I would really like to see is a supermax type prison that we can put these people in. If the state had something like that I don't think people would be all that upset that we don't have capital punishment

Bearinabox
Username: Bearinabox

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 8:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who's upset?

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 500
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 9:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, they can spend countless days thinking about what they did without hope of ever getting out.
That's better than the death penalty.

Wash_man
Username: Wash_man

Post Number: 496
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I would really like to see is a supermax type prison that we can put these people in."

Are you willing to pay higher taxes for it?

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 6756
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 9:39 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I did not kill those kids. Period," said Sonya O'Neal. "But I'm gonna pay the price."

"Oh NO!" Ms. O'Neal, "God saw what thou did. Now thy judgement will cometh to thou. You deserve to be on progatory until thou repent thine sins."

Drugs, money, PRIDE are the plague/a cancer to the black race. Black folks are self destruction themselves everywhere in American. They are becoming walking time bombs waiting to exploded. Our American society needs to do something to detonate their psychological mind before they could get tick out and exploded with their wrath.

Segregation, Demarcation, Xenophobia, institutional racism, Affirmative Action, reparation money. Is not the answer to the black problem. It starts at the home of the black family. Someone either red, yellow black or white needs to go out the black communities and reform them all. Stop the flow of drugs, evil Hip Hop music, gangs, liquor, prostitution and arguments. For we don't something to end this social oppressions to the African American race. They will be extinct by the year 2100.

Vas
Username: Vas

Post Number: 846
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 9:53 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One of the Dads of the little boys was arrested on Cocaine chargers. I knew those kids were way too close to the dope for their parents/gaurdians not to know. These things happen when you let kids spend the night at drug houses.

Firstandten

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would really like to see is a supermax type prison that we can put these people in."

YES ! Considering some of the mess we pay taxes on this should at least give us a bang for our buck.

Firstandten

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would really like to see is a supermax type prison that we can put these people in."

YES ! Considering some of the mess we pay taxes on this should at least give us a bang for our buck.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.