Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Bowlcraft Lanes « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ggores
Username: Ggores

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 9:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have been amused by what i've read here lately, directed by a good friend of mine. i grew up in brightmoor, in the larger city of detroit, and now have been moved back here. went to gompers. paper-routed on stout, chapel, burt rd., westbrook, etc. still go to gulio's. forbidden wheels, nine-ball pool hall, checkers drugs, bowlcraft lanes... on and on. with the crash in the real estate, crash of the big three... remeber the Detroit News strike? everyone will be ok. sorry to hear about all these job losses, but one day this city will be held in high regard for its rich history and culture.

Catman_dude
Username: Catman_dude

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 7:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the DetroitYes forum, Ggores

The_ed
Username: The_ed

Post Number: 628
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ggores: welcome to the forum
i hope the nit-wit-isms don't get under your skin.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.