Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Hunter's Supper Club on Livernois « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Harpernottingham
Username: Harpernottingham

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 10:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been living in the area for awhile, but this place on Livernois (just north of Seven Mile) caught my eye tonight on a bike ride.

Man, what's up with that place?
It looks like it's open ... kind of.
Somebody please fill me in.

The_ed
Username: The_ed

Post Number: 863
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 1:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've been curious about that place, too!. Everytime we pass it I say that we should try eating there one day.
Haven't done it yet........

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 2004
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that it is as simple as "what you see is what you get." There isn't much of a story behind it. They used to pass out flyers at UDM when I was in school there for special events. I never went to anything there, but I had the impression that the it was like sort of a banquet hall that could be rented out for events.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.