Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Lagniappe Rochester Who's going? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 4:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who is going to this year's Lagniappe in Rochester?

If you don't know what it is, it is a Festival right after Thanksgiving that the entire Downtown is decorated and the local stores and food places have sales and discounts.

also....

At around 8pm

1 million Christmas lights will be turned on!! It covers all of the buildings from top to bottom!!

Drankin21
Username: Drankin21

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 7:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It would also help to have the date.

I am assuming tonight?

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 7:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah

The lights are on daily from 7pm to 10 pm
from now till DEC 26th

It was on Channel 7

Mind_field
Username: Mind_field

Post Number: 824
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the info french! It looks amazing, something i wanted to visit last year.

Yaktown
Username: Yaktown

Post Number: 267
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 10:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The lagniappe was tonight only, wish I had known of it earlier. Anyway, the Big Bright Light Show is on every night until Dec 31. Here's a link http://www.downtownrochestermi .com/

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.