Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2007 » Looking for a realtor « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Mbshan
Username: Mbshan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i am new to posting on these boards, but i have been a lurker for awhile. i was hoping that maybe someone could recommend a real estate agent that's good with selling lofts and doesn't charge a outrageous fee. i'm aware of the loft warehouse. any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance!

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 8:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would suggest you contact O'Connor Realty http://www.oconnordetroit.com/ default.htm

Or you can contact Liz Tintinalli at http://www.realestateone.com/c ontent/AgentProfile.asp?agentI D=198317

I would HIGHLY recommend both!

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 3:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Check out Margaret Palmer at www.margaretpalmer.com. She works out of Renaissance Realty in Midtown and lives in Woodbridge. She's very knowledgeable of the local market and has more than a decade's experience with it. The future Mrs. and I are working with her right now and we are quite happy.

Rax
Username: Rax

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 4:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd reach out to this Fnemechek person. He/she seems to have a pretty good grasp on the local market.

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 400
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 6:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mbshan, where are you looking, in Detroit, or in the Royal Oak/Ferndale area?

(Message edited by kid dynamite on December 06, 2007)

Mbshan
Username: Mbshan

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 9:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm looking to sell my loft in midtown and going to ferndale. i just finished reading the detroit news article about condo sales in detroit. hopefully, it won't take forever to sell!

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 1439
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 9:11 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I guess there is always hope... Seriously, if you can sit on your property for a couple of years and wait out this market, do it.

Kid_dynamite
Username: Kid_dynamite

Post Number: 401
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 9:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forget everyone else.

Email this guy. A big chunk of the properties he does are lofts in Royal Oak and Ferndale. He knows the loft market better than anyone else.

dan@Skywardrealestate.com

Office is on Washington in downtown RO.

Steelworker
Username: Steelworker

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

too bad margret works out of renaissance. The people who run apartments in midtown there are douchebags. If you need someone to find a good place in ferndale area im working with a good agent right now.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.