Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Rosetta Hines On-Line « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11116
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 8:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Lovely and Amazing Rosetta Hines, throughout the Jazz airwaves as far back as I can remember...ubiquitous...is on-line just jamming up a STORM at her website: www.RosettaHines.com , go to the My Favorites page and click on the v-e-r-y bottom of the page "Musically Speaking, Here I am"

(thanks, Dee)

Jazzstage
Username: Jazzstage

Post Number: 170
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 11:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the heads up. She was really something on WJZZ. Too bad WRCJ didn't do their jazz prgraming mainly inhouse. We have so much great talent with people like her, Jim Gallert and others.

Detroit Jazzstage brings great jazz to podcast listeners around the world. Visit their website at jazzstageproductions.com for more information.

Join our mail list and keep up to date on shows, and events!

Your crew @ Detroit Jazzstage
http://www.jazzstageproductions.com/

(Message edited by jazzstage on December 16, 2007)

Jimg
Username: Jimg

Post Number: 977
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 5:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rosetta, yeah she was at 'DET for a while...late 80s I think. Very sweet lady, earthy sense of humor.

Clarie
Username: Clarie

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 12:38 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does she live in Las VEgas now?

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11128
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 12:44 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think she's grown smarter than us and escapes away from this cold...and the white stuff...seasonally, but I don't believe she's left us for good.

I'm sure she's not missing the weather at all right now!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.