Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Progress on Tom's Tavern « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Filmstress
Username: Filmstress

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 9:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have good news about the doc. Stopped by the bar on Friday to talk to Ron (the owner) and Jon (the bartender) and found out that this Tuesday is the birthday party for original owner and namesake Tom (even though he's passed on). I am going to talk to all the old timers and Ron said he has a ton of old home movies at the bar. So far everything is going well. Thanks to everyone for the help and keep the suggestions coming.

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 263
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 8:02 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what time does the party start? i have a crew from the eastside that wants to go

Professorscott
Username: Professorscott

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 9:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think he'll be open by 5, but call first to be sure if you're coming from any distance away.

Pgn421

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 2:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks

Pgn421

Post Number: 272
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 10:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i called Toms, Ron will be open at noon tomorrow, corned beef and cabbage,.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.