Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Detroit Evolution Laboratory « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1797
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone ever get food from them? It's really good Vegan food and they deliver to midtown and downtown. They also do Yoga. It's a nice change from the mostly greasy options in town.

Iddude313
Username: Iddude313

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 7:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've eaten much excellent vegetarian and vegan food in my life.
I really don't like DEL's food.
It's lack luster and tries too hard.
Their food needs focus.
But that's just my opinion.
I'm glad they're attempting to make a mark in Eastern Market.

Chow
Username: Chow

Post Number: 436
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 8:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i miss karmic...

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1931
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

anyone care to share details (location, hours, etc) with the rest of us wanting to possibly try it?

Spidergirl
Username: Spidergirl

Post Number: 330
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 10:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.detroitevolution.co m/

They have a weekly menu, one vegan and one raw food offering, that is pick-up or delivery only.

It's not a restaurant, it's 2 people running this from their own loft space.

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 690
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 12:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i have no excuse... i have to get over there... I mean, I HAVE to. the calling ahead thing is kind of tricky, though. I live life on the edge, man.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1800
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so do i andy, you have to go this week they have the best soul food plate, much better than karmics was, even when i worked there!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.