Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Winter Blast! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

here are some pics of Stacey Pullen that I took Saturday night at Winter Blast

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 932
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 5:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not many people at the Winter Blast today...

We were down there for 2-3 hours and it is just dead. I know the cold is much to blame, but isnt that what the tents are for?

French777
Username: French777

Post Number: 333
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 6:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sat it was a good crowd. Greektown was packed. We went to the Golden Fleece and it had a long wait on Sat evening!

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1428
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 7:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitstar.... yeah the tents were down there to provide warmth, but there really wasn't much to keep you entertained or comfortable. Yes there was live music, but if you aren't into the genre playing you aren't interested in staying inside, yeah there were seats but not many. Standing in line for the slide in 3degree weather and going into a tent to keep warm but not be be able to sit down isn't fun. Compuware had seating for about 20 people aside their stage for music. There were things to do just not much to be comfortable.

Spidergirl
Username: Spidergirl

Post Number: 333
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 8:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alley, great shots - do you ever go to his monthlies at Oslo?

Craggy
Username: Craggy

Post Number: 313
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 9:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit Star...

please. Twenty is one thing. Today, its 5 degrees with stiff winds.

Jesus himself could be spinning tunes. I'm not going outside if I don't have to.

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spidergirl, I haven't been but I will for sure

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.