Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Does anyone know of a grocery store around here that sells carbonated fruit? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 9:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw it on 'Unwrapped' and I would like to try it

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 4534
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 9:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This modifying of natural foods must be a new trend. A local grocery is stocking grape-flavored apples now with "natural and artificial grape flavors added."

I did find this though: How to Make Carbonated Fruit -- complete with funny video.

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw carbonated grapes and pineapple in the show and thought it would be fun to try :-)

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1850
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 10:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i saw that too

Ravine
Username: Ravine

Post Number: 1934
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 10:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alley, stay tuned. I'm sure more responses are forthcoming; you may have to wait until everybody is finished shoveling snow FOR THE SECOND DAMNED TIME TODAY.
But trust me: If you're looking for carbonated fruit, you've come to the right forum.

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 11609
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HEY, some of us are quite flat, thank you.

Mayhaps a wee bubbly by the full moon, but I digress.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.