Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Slumpy Video « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 734
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 4:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I tired to find an Open thread on Slumpy, but couldn't find one.

This is a youtube of a video of the face falling off of slumpy. Sorry if this was posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3p7G4hpvUn4

Bertz
Username: Bertz

Post Number: 556
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 5:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"holy shit" neglect in real time. I know ya cant keep everything but WTF

Harsensis
Username: Harsensis

Post Number: 328
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was posted on here last spring.

Saintme
Username: Saintme

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 6:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Lowell,

I'm curious, would it be possible to have a section of the site or a permanent thread dedicated to Detroit related videos of interest, like the one posted above? I don't know the first thing about running a website or what it would require to have such a section, but it could be interesting to see what gets posted. Certainly a lot of videos we've already seen, but hopefully a lot of obscure and intriguing homemade clips from forumers as well. I know I could easily go to sites like YouTube and watch them on my own, but it's just a thought.

P.S. Apologies for the thread hijack

Regards,
A huge fan of your work

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.