Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Woodbridge Neighborhood « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Toeknowknee
Username: Toeknowknee

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 12:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any old photos or map images of the Woodbridge area...specifically the area that is now bordered by i-94, the Lodge, and Grand River. It was an old streetcar neighborhood right next to the Cass Corridor so there must be some images out there. For some reason I am having a really hard time finding anything turn of the century. Even more recent images of the Jeffries Projects are difficult to come by.

Mackcreative
Username: Mackcreative

Post Number: 197
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 12:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Toeknowknee, if you have luck finding pictures, could you let me know the source, I'm interested too.

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 3535
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 1:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did you try here:?

http://dlxs.lib.wayne.edu/cgi/ i/image/image-idx?c=vmc;page=index

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.