Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Nifty D-troit short subject « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Flyingj
Username: Flyingj

Post Number: 103
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 1:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://creativity-online.com/w ork/view?seed=I2Kbfqvt

Dannyv
Username: Dannyv

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, I like the idea of using ambient sounds of the city and incorporating them into the music. Randy Weston pointed out, at his recent DIA concert, that music organically mirrors it's environment. Theo Parrish is putting that point into play with his musical projects.

Sandyrabbit
Username: Sandyrabbit

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 2:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for sharing! loved it.
it is so nice to see more positive aspects of the city. more people should do this. what i mean is to shine light on the beauty that is here. i would have to agree, some of the best people i have ever met in my life. are in this city.
:-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.