Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Traffic Detour to MexicanTown « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 10145
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me how to get to Mexicantown from teh bridge with all of the construction going on on I-75? Is Porter St. available to get across I-75?

Thanks for the help.

Hamtragedy
Username: Hamtragedy

Post Number: 118
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, but Vernor still is. (At least last week it was.) It's the next street past the freeway-entrance-confusion-fru stration. Turn left on vernor.

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 2008
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 12:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

once through the toll booths, bear right onto 21st which goes past bagley and the mercado, take a left at the light at 21st and vernor for west mexicantown, take a right at bagley for east mexicantown.

(Message edited by gravitymachine on March 18, 2008)

Goat
Username: Goat

Post Number: 10146
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hamtragedy and Gravitymachine. : )

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.