Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » What is wrong with Monica Conyers? « Previous Next »
Archive through April 11, 2008Snoringbeagle30 04-11-08  10:16 pm
Archive through April 12, 2008Jcole30 04-12-08  10:54 am
Archive through April 13, 2008Paulmcall30 04-13-08  2:50 pm
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        

Top of pageBottom of page

Leland_palmer
Username: Leland_palmer

Post Number: 479
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 - 6:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Swingline
Username: Swingline

Post Number: 1089
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Shrek is a hero. http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20080414/O PINION01/804140331/1008

During the hearing on Friday, Ms. Conyers' questions regarding the potential liability of City Council for approving the Brown/Nelthrope settlement were frighteningly pathetic and uninformed. Ms. Conyers periodically reminds her council colleagues and council hearing attendees that she is a lawyer. (Question for the lawyers: is somebody with a law degree who has not been able to gain admission to the bar in any state properly called a lawyer?) Apparently while in law school, though, she was skipping class on the multiple days during which various professors undoubtedly mentioned the commonly known notion that legislators are immune from civil liability for actions taken in the course of their legislative duties.

Ms. Conyers is a toxic presence on City Council. It would be a nightmare of unimaginable proportions if she ever became mayor of Detroit.

Eastburn
Username: Eastburn

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Per my wife (who's a lawyer), one who has graduated from law school but hasn't passed the bar exam and been sworn in to practice, i.e. has a license to practice law, should not call themselves a lawyer. Apparently if one doesn't have a license to practice law, they're not a lawyer.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 6096
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

English
Username: English

Post Number: 708
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

^ I was waiting for the t-shirt. LOL!
How about another one.... "DO IT, BABY!"

Rushbuzz1013
Username: Rushbuzz1013

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sad. Implosion is happening. The bickering city "leaders" are a true embarrassment for all of Michigan. If there were ever any new business ideas, smart business owners would never consider an unstable local government like ours. Why bother?
Trouble is...none of these "leaders" can truly recognize it. Maybe implosion is exactly what the city needs. Fools.

Detroit313
Username: Detroit313

Post Number: 645
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 8:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WOW.......And these are our leaders?

How did she get elected? And who follows a person like this?

Sad.

<313>

Saintme
Username: Saintme

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 9:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In fairness to Detroit voters, while I think name recognition got her in because people respected John Conyers as a congressman, I don't think anyone realized what a jackass she was until she was safely in office. Kinda like Bush.

Jrvass
Username: Jrvass

Post Number: 621
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 9:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<313>

Who follows Monica Conyers is the same fellow who follows the elephants in the circus parade.

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 1263
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 7:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only time I ever hear the phrase "don't disrespect me" it is said by crazy people in the news that no one has respect for?

I have never heard it said by anyone that is respected.

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 482
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 7:52 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mildred Gaddis just mentioned that we could find out within the next week why Monica has been carrying on the way she has been. I wonder what she knows? What kind of dirt is out there?

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1532
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 8:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Mildred Gaddis just mentioned that we could find out within the next week why Monica has been carrying on the way she has been. I wonder what she knows? What kind of dirt is out there?

Come to think of it, Ken Cockrel mentioned something like this too last Friday. Wonder what's up

Paulmcall
Username: Paulmcall

Post Number: 905
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 9:17 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Divorce, baby, etc.

Harpernottingham
Username: Harpernottingham

Post Number: 383
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

God, if John Conyers has ANY sense at all, he'll unhitch his wagon to that train wreck -- posthaste!

Ndmom
Username: Ndmom

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mildred said 1-2 weeks ago she didn't want to say anything about MC until she knew for sure it was true - whatever 'it' is.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7285
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 1:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is wrong with Monica Conyers?

It's a black thing!

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 5:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Caught in a 3-some with Kwame and Beatty....

Text at 11:00

Swingline

Post Number: 1091
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ms. Conyers is a textbook example of the immense power of name recognition in Detroit elections. A DPS administrator for over a decade before she ran for council, she got elected as a political unknown. Here is a 2005 election refresher:

City Council
(Nine 4-year terms)
Ken Cockrel Jr. (I) 152,318
Monica Conyers 123,264
Jo Ann Watson (I) 122,060
Sheila M. Cockrel (I) 119,183
Barbara-Rose Collins (I) 116,329
Kwame Kenyatta 113,063
Alberta Tinsley Talabi (I) 108,664
Martha Reeves 92,421
Brenda Jones 90,669
Jai-Lee Dearing 87,299
Ortheia Barnes 75,299
Hilmer Kenty 72,874
Keith B. Butler 69,384
Tia Davis 67,877
Thomas F. Stallworth III 67,216
Bettie Cook Scott 65,209
Alonzo W. Bates (I) 57,473
Maryann Mahaffey (I) 34,853

The 18 person slate included more than just Ms. Conyers who made the general election on name recognition almost exclusively. Business or public service experience just wasn't that important in that year, or any other for the most part. For example, Keith B. Butler, who was fortunate enough to share a name with the U.S. Senate candidate, barely raised a finger to conduct a campaign. He finished ahead of approximately 100 people in the primary election. He finished 13th in the general. http://www.detnews.com/2005/me tro/0508/05/B01-270532.htm

Thomas Stallworth bootstrapped his mother and money laundering brother's names. To his credit, Mr. Stallworth actually campaigned on a substantive platform and came to the election with a business background (as opposed to a public trough laden resume common to councilpeople). One thing that he did leave off his resume though, was the fact that he resided in Southfield. Oh well.

It's a daunting task for qualified, committed candidates to pursue a city council seat if they have no public name recognition. Those kind of candidates have to buy the recognition with advertising. Interested folks need to ask Jai Lee Dearing how much he spent to finish 10th. It was a very large sum.

Who knows though? Maybe someday a bright new young leader will find the right campaign formula to allow him/her to break through, get elected and help make a difference in our city. In the words of our popular Council President Pro-Tem: "Do it baby!"

Ndmom
Username: Ndmom

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 8:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Having districts would also eliminate some of the name recognition voting. The voter would only have to know the candidates running in their own district. From a map I saw in the newspaper a few weeks ago, there isn't a City Council person even close to living in my district that I could see. I live in the far north-east side of Detroit. When is Detroit ever going to be smart?

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 485
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The "Donkey" is going to let it rip tonight on Fox 2
and she is Craaaazy!

Bragaboutme
Username: Bragaboutme

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 10:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

she didn't answer the ? of "did he lie", it was loud until that ? was presented.

Detroitmaybe
Username: Detroitmaybe

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it me or was anyone else uncomfortable watching that interview? Just listening to MC makes me really question the whole democratic process..lol! Its sad because no one that ignorant should ever be allowed to run for any political office that affects peoples lives. It was sad..just really,really sad!!

Tk65
Username: Tk65

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 8:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imagine being married to that woman. YIKES!!

Tetsua

Post Number: 1538
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 9:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there any video of the interview? I haven't had my daily dose of ignorance yet.

Noon
Username: Noon

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's the link to the video:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/my fox/pages/News/Detail?contentI d=6336721&version=1&locale=EN- US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2. 1

Tetsua

Post Number: 1539
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 9:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the link Noon and welcome to Dyes,

I'm only a quarter way into this, and it's already some ole ghetto shit. Huel Perkins looks like he just wants to say "What the FUCK is wrong with you!" lol

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1082
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow, Noon, you joined in December of 2004 and today is your first post! Man, you get the Award for being the longest-term Lurker in history.

Tetsua

Post Number: 1540
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will repeat, this is GHETTOOOOOOOOO. It sounds like 4 dogs barking all at once for most of the video (Huel Perkins included).

Buyamerican
Username: Buyamerican

Post Number: 562
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I got the feeling that Sam Riddle and Monica were joking with each other last night...he was her right hand man up until a few months ago.

Or maybe they were at such odds about the situation that's why he resigned.

She is so ghetto and thuglike it's not even funny anymore....Detroit deserves better from every leader there.

Swingline

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:25 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That Let It Rip segment was just another in a long line of local media roundtables that included mayoral supporters where the moderator (in this case, Huel Perkins)has simply failed to ask the right questions. Since the Mayoral Mess began, media interviewers seem to only want to focus on the possible criminality of Mayor Kilpatrick's conduct when they address the subject of whether or not he should resign. All this does is give mayoral supporters like Mr. Mongo and others the opportunity to claim that the mayor hasn't been convicted of anything when they are asked to explain their support. Of course, that fact is true and the focus on the criminal proceedings allows mayoral supporters to escape a discussion of the undisputed events surrounding the whistleblower lawsuit.

But the missing question is why should criminality be the standard for whether the Mayor should remain in office? Brian Dickerson finally addressed this point, kind of, in his column today. http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs .dll/article?AID=/20080418/COL 04/804180322/1007/NEWS In these media interviews, mayoral supporters should be required to address the undisputed facts of the $8.4 million settlement in exchange for keeping the Mayor's extramarital affair secret. They should be asked to address the facts that show that the Mayor personally made a decision to fire the PAB chief when that officer was investigating the Mayor's EPU. The supporters should be asked whether the Mayor exhibited appropriate leadership when, knowing the true facts of the Gary Brown dismissal, he dragged the city through four years of expensive litigation. These questions don't address criminality. They address integrity, credibility, judgment and leadership.

Shouldn't the question of the Mayor's potential resignation involve these qualities? What is so hard about asking these kinds of questions of the mayoral supporters?

These questions never get asked. As a consequence, the Mayor's supporters get off easy. A 3rd grader can get on TV and say the mayor has not been convicted of anything, therefore he should not resign.

(Message edited by swingline on April 18, 2008)

Sumas
Username: Sumas

Post Number: 105
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just watched, "Let It Rip". Thank you for the link. If she is going to call Kenneth Cockrel Shrek than I suggest we call her Screech.

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 488
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 10:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just waiting for the mash-up of all of her comments. "Hit it Sam! Do it Baby! Do It!"

Atwater
Username: Atwater

Post Number: 185
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 1:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ha! Really though, she is just so ghetto.. it really says quite a bit about the city residents that such a person can get the second highest number of votes among all the city council candidates.

Tiorted
Username: Tiorted

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 2:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

caption time...

mc

full size here:
http://www.ci.detroit.mi.us/legislative/citycouncil/members/conyersm/images/ChristineBeatty-LG.jpg

Crumbled_pavement
Username: Crumbled_pavement

Post Number: 340
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who needs a full size picture of that bullet proof forehead?

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 2177
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 3:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me." -FREDERICK DOUGLASS

“To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships.” WEB DuBois

"A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus." -MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

"You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom." -MALCOM X

"Whatever! Whatever! Whatever! Whatever!" -MONICA CONYERS, 2008

Ladyinabag
Username: Ladyinabag

Post Number: 576
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 3:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She doesn't have any class.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7297
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's right Ladyinabag,

Conyers has no class and principles.

Tetsua

Post Number: 1543
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 3:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lol, pretty good Dnerd. Though I tend to think she'd say something more annoying.

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 2179
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is really, really sad to see she thinks "talk to the hand"-style antics are appropriate in a discussion of municipal politics. I've seen 2-year-olds with more decorum. :-(

Catjack7
Username: Catjack7

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just checked the Michigan Bar Journal. MC's name is not listed therein as an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan. So it would appear that she either has never taken the bar exam in Michigan or has not passed the bar exam in Michigan.

Angry_dad
Username: Angry_dad

Post Number: 193
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 4:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here it is nearly a day later and I get the feeling that Monica is still talking.

Michigansheik
Username: Michigansheik

Post Number: 299
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 6:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mrs. Conyers was at the pancakes and politics today and often at many of KMK's recent public events. i wonder if KMK helped her out when she was facing those assault charges and now she owes him one and is causing some distractions?
she's passionate all right, passionate about being obnoxious. hopefully we do get district voting or people learn to plunk the vote.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1631
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 6:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michigansheik... I was at the breakfast this morning and took a pic with her as a joke. :-D Funny how L Brooks started the day off with the "DON'T BE DISREPECTIN' ME JOKE" about Monica.

It was quite a spectacle... kinda like a roast but with truth lol

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 6216
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 7:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL Detroitnerd. That quote bit was a fine post, sir.

Blueidone
Username: Blueidone

Post Number: 215
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 7:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Just checked the Michigan Bar Journal. MC's name is not listed therein as an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan. So it would appear that she either has never taken the bar exam in Michigan or has not passed the bar exam in Michigan."

So...let me get this straight...not only is she brash and obnoxious...she lies about being an attorney? Geeeeezzzzzz...this woman should exit stage left right behind KK.

Rel
Username: Rel

Post Number: 653
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As for her taking the Michigan Bar Exam... I heard she lived out.... hmm... on the west coast for law school? They have lived in different states for much of their marriage.

I will try to go back to my source on this.

Swingline

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think that she was on the West Coast. Ms. Conyers' bio indicates that she graduated from the University of the District of Columbia Law School. UDC is a former community college that expanded in the 1970's to become a four year school. It has an open admissions policy. The Law School is the successor institution to the late, lamented Antioch School of Law, a noble experiment that emphasized study and training in public interest law. I believe that the UDC Law School also has an open admission policy. At least when it began, it also promoted a focus on public interest law.

Deteamster
Username: Deteamster

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 12:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is truly a disgrace. As deeply displeased I am with Kwame, she disgusts me. She is nothing more than a ghetto hood rat. I could not bear to watch that clip. I had to stop it at, "hit it Sam, hit it". This individual purportedly represents me; my city??
I'm a card carrying Democrat and I won't even vote for her husband for marrying that piece of trash/piece of ass.
I can only hope after her behavior, come next election, she at least won't make pro temp. Hopefully she won't make anything and can go back to barfights on Livernois, where she was meant to be.

Rel

Post Number: 668
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 1:46 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Swingline, thanks for the info. That school is exactly what I was told :-) I remembered "Washington" from a conversation and mistook it for Washington State.

I heard that school may actually not be accredited. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

BTW, are you referring to Antioch College in Yellow Springs?

Swingline

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

BTW, are you referring to Antioch College in Yellow Springs?

Yes. Antioch has opened satellite schools in several locations over the years. One of them was a law school in D.C.

UDC Law School is accredited.

Rel

Post Number: 673
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 2:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My father went to Antioch (very long time ago) and it's a great school. Yellow Springs, OH is a pretty nice town. Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware they expanded like that. I'll let my dad know.

Leland_palmer

Post Number: 512
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 11:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WCHB put up Monica Conyer's call to Mildred Gaddis on their website. It was in response to what the callers were saying about her in relation to the strip club issue.

Mildred reads her the riot act at the very end b/c Monica was threatening her producer b/c she wouldn't let her on the air right away and said she would call her back.

http://wchb1200.com/goout.asp? u=http://wchb1200.com//Article .asp?id=687205

(Message edited by leland_palmer on May 05, 2008)

Ladia
Username: Ladia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

someone said that she must have a drinking problem.remember she was in the bar before fighting with another woman.

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 541
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 10:00 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How come those who demand respect are usually those least to deserve it?

Mrsjdaniels
Username: Mrsjdaniels

Post Number: 848
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the law school's website is pretty cheesy

http://www.law.udc.edu/

did you look up Monica Esters? her maiden name

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 12:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a googgle search a Federal web site popped up with Minica's name. http://www.fedspending.org/ you can check under "Grants". The web-site is a bit ham fisted,but it does work.

In 2001, Monica was granted a $19,000 Grant by the Feds for Federal small business disaster relief.

Alice Esters, who I believe was Minica's mother, was also given a Federal grant. As were a whole passel of Tinsleys including Alberta Tinsley Talabi.

this is Minica's:
Recipient Information
Recipient Name MONICA A CONYERS
Recipient City Code 10600
Recipient City Name BRIGHTMOOR
Recipient County Code 163
Recipient County Name WAYNE
Recipient State Code Michigan
Recipient State Name MICHIGAN
Recipient Zip Code 48223
Congressional District MI90: Michigan unknown districts
Recipient Congressional District 90
Recipient Category Individuals
Recipient Type individual

Project and Award Info
Major Agency Small Business Administration
Agency Code 7300: Small Business Administration
Agency Name SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Federal Award ID 43590240
State Application ID Number SAI EXEMPT
CFDA Program Number 59.008: Physical Disaster Loans
CFDA Program Title PHYSICAL DISASTER LOANS
Assistance Category Loans (both direct and guaranteed)
Assistance Type direct loan
Project Description TO PROVIDE LOANS TO RESTORE AS NEARLY AS POSSIBLE THE VICTIMS OF PHYSICAL TYPE DISASTERS TO PREDISASTER CONDITIONS

Action (Award or Aggregate #1)
Fiscal Year 2001
Fiscal Year / Quarter 20012
Action Type new assistance action
Federal Funding Amount $19,300 *
Non-Federal Funding Amount $0
Total Funding Amount $19,300
Obligation / Action Date 03/08/2001
Starting Date 03/23/2001
Ending Date 03/10/2031
Record Type individual action

Jluke
Username: Jluke

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pity about how the city council members act, the mayor, the Detroit school board, etc. Detroit is the joke of this country. What a bunch of fools!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.