Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Woodbrige Estates: Success or Failure? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tacoaficionado
Username: Tacoaficionado

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 1:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had a conversation at work today about the success/failure of the Woodbridge Estates. My colleague and I shared different opinions on the HUD Hope XI development. I would like to hear what all of you think about the project.

Tacoaficionado

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 2:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HOPE VI. I am bad with Roman Numerals.

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 2218
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 2:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

See the thread "Myths: Suburbia can save Detroit" for a photo essay and an ensuing debate.

Tacoaficionado

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 2:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroitnerd, can you post a link. I can't seem to archive it.

Detroitnerd
Username: Detroitnerd

Post Number: 2219
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 3:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Strangely, perhaps since it's still up on the big board, it won't give me a unique URL. But it's about halfway down the forum list.

Tacoaficionado

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 12:22 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Detroitnerd. Your photo-essay is the best I have seen in a very, very long time. Your analysis was absolutely on-point and the photographs served as a perfect compliment. Thanks and I agree with you completely.

Chitaku
Username: Chitaku

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Saturday, April 26, 2008 - 8:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

not a failure, the homes are 50% full and the condos are packed.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.