Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Good bd's mongolian barbeque recipes « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Postbop
Username: Postbop

Post Number: 117
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Getting sick of my same ol' dishes. Does anyone have any good recipes that they want to share with me. I love spicy and hot food, but am willing to try anything that is highly recommended.

Thanks!

Cushkid
Username: Cushkid

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lots of Tiger Sauce.

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 8736
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5843/112802.html?1210778 761

Alley
Username: Alley

Post Number: 179
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 12:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stirfry chicken in Mongolian Fire Oil, then add broccoli, bamboo shoots, straw mushrooms, baby corn, carrot shavings, onion, green pepper, water chesnuts, thai chilis (or any other hot peppers) and sprouts. Usually I'll use half a packet of stirfry or szechuan seasoning and soy sauce along with the Mongolian Fire Oil. You can also add coconut milk to cool it off and add a little sweetness. I like to buy crunchy noodles from Chinese restaurants and put the stirfry over them (tastes MUCH better than the LaChoy Chow Mein noodles) or you could always stick with rice

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.