Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Pet Grooming in Downtown Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Blondy
Username: Blondy

Post Number: 1226
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 9:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read yesterday that the long time Downtown Grooming Shop Birdtown was closed. I just wanted to make sure the fine people of the Downtown area know that YES, there is still a place to get your pet groomed in the downtown area.

Canine To Five purchased Birdtown Pet Shop's grooming business in May 2006, and we moved their grooming business into our building. We closed down the retail portion. So now, the two closest places to buy pet supplies are Pet Supplies Plus on 7 mile and Livernois, and the two K-9 Pet Supplies, one on the Lodge and Livernois and one on Michigan.

I am always interested in talking to anyone who might be interested in opening a pet supply store in this area, so if that person is you, please contact me through our website, www.caninetofivedetroit.com

And please let your friends, neighbors and co-workers know that there IS still a place to get your pet groomed downtown!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.