Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Pontiac DDA Developer's Showcase « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Dustin89
Username: Dustin89

Post Number: 233
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I attended the Developer's Showcase in downtown Pontiac today that was held by the downtown development authority. They had it today & yesterday, and the bulk of the event was a walk through downtown Pontiac to familiarize people with available properties & opportunities there. We got to hear about a lot of possible development deals and were able to go inside many buildings and see the upstairs lofts, etc. As many of you know, I am involved in Pontiac, and today was a nice reminder of how far downtown has come and how many possibilities there are for the future. I took some good pictures, but I have never been successful in posting pictures on DYes. Perhaps I could e-mail them to someone so they could post them on this thread? -Dustin

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 5806
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You can email them to me and I will post them for you...

detroitstylin2000 at yahoo dot com

(Message edited by Detroit_stylin on May 29, 2008)

Dustin89

Post Number: 234
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 4:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit_stylin, what's your e-mail?

Dustin89

Post Number: 235
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. I will put together a folder of the pix & send them along.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.