Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Race for the Cure - Detroit « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 1769
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone here part of the 50K people who were down on Woodward this morning?

Lila Lazarus introduced Mayor Kilpatrick to a solid round of boos... then she asked him "Is this the year?" and he said "No, this is not the year."

I think she meant "Is this the year the cure will be found?" and I'm not sure what he meant.

Great turnout, great weather...

Diehard
Username: Diehard

Post Number: 506
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Missed that moment. Damn, wish I would've seen that! I must have been roaming around the freebies booths. What a great day.

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1655
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rax
Username: Rax

Post Number: 328
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 3:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's the most white people I've seen on Woodward since the last Red Wings parade.

Mbshan
Username: Mbshan

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 5:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have lived on the parade route for five years. and, i can't believe how much bigger it gets every year! fantastic!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.