Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Stonehouse Bar Bombing? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Soulhawk
Username: Soulhawk

Post Number: 382
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A friend of mine said that there was a news report this morning that the Stonehouse had been fire bombed last night. Can anyone confirm or deny this information? Does anyone have any details on the extent of the damage?

Reddog289
Username: Reddog289

Post Number: 741
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 2:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope not I wanted to go there after reading a few of these threads.

Danny
Username: Danny

Post Number: 7995
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 9:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could be a personal conflict between a customer and owner or other personal problems the lead into a the firebombing at the bar.

Pkbroch
Username: Pkbroch

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drove by the Stonehouse Bar on Ralston in Detroit at 1:30 pm. this afternoon Stonehouse Bar looks fine from the outside.

I was curious because we live close and heard no fire engines last night.

Softailrider
Username: Softailrider

Post Number: 242
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 8:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DFD was called there Monday night / Tuesday am. Not sure how bad the damage was ( Hope they're up and running again soon )

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.