Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Comnet.org « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ombili
Username: Ombili

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know what happened to the site? It was dedicated to non-profits and related job postings in Southeastern Michigan. When I enter the address, I am redirected to the United Ways homepage.....I am mostly curious, but it would also be helpful since I work in workforce development.

Novine
Username: Novine

Post Number: 893
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 8:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You must have missed the link on the redirect page:

http://www.uwsem.org/insideuw/ comnet.html

Username: 1953

Post Number: 1626
Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That sucks. I checked it every day. It was a great resource. None of the other resources they listed as replacements are comparable.

Ltorivia485
Username: Ltorivia485

Post Number: 3237
Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 10:14 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder why UWSEM discontinued the site.

Sumas
Username: Sumas

Post Number: 407
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 7:49 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Go to farmlib.org Click on best of the web. click on grants. you'll find it there

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.