Discuss Detroit » Archives - January 2008 » Awesome Shots of Detroit in this Music Video « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sparty06
Username: Sparty06

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 5:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not really a Kid Rock fan but I love all the Detroit scenery in this video. I think it really says something about the spirit of Detroit that so many of our artists who've made it big still share such a deep connection and passion for the city (and do so publicly).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a5w4DfUvdcw

Realitycheck
Username: Realitycheck

Post Number: 662
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 12:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Enjoyed it, Sparty. Thanks for posting.

Chico
Username: Chico

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 3:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't really care but wanted to say it before somebody else does...

Technically, the Uniroyal tire is in Allen Park, and Bob Ritchie was born in Romeo. Shouldn't this be in the non-Detroit thread ;-)

Actually, that was very nice. Thanks for the link. Probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Cman710
Username: Cman710

Post Number: 576
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 3:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for posting it. There are some good shots in there.

N7hn
Username: N7hn

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 9:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

being gone for so long, it was nice to see. Im not a kid rock fan really but the lyrics seemed to fit my travel away from the big D too. very enjoyable video. I didnt mind the tire as we used to pass it on the way to and from the airport . Its something u see as you come and go to/from detroit...... unless u take the back way on a bus. = )

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 765
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 9:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chico = lame

N7hn
Username: N7hn

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 10:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

better than the BIG D video my sis sent me.....sigh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aktLRiWXfqg

Alfie1a
Username: Alfie1a

Post Number: 108
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 10:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Never been a fan but I like him because he's always been a solid supporter of the D.

Cool video.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.