Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Jazzin on jeff « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Conman
Username: Conman

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why only one day this year? They had such a great turn out in years past.

Spacemonkey
Username: Spacemonkey

Post Number: 759
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

DJ Jazzy Jeff?

Pgn421
Username: Pgn421

Post Number: 663
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 5:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its always fun! Jazzin On Jeff! We have been to it in the years past.

Aoife
Username: Aoife

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think they are going to be talking about it tomorrow morning on "Detroit Today" (WDET FM).

Ronaldj
Username: Ronaldj

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 11:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Jefferson East Business Association, some of the local churches had some issues with the Sunday event. JEBA hopes to have the problems resolved for next year's event.

Musical offerings are stellar, as usual, due to the efforts and knowledge of R. J. Spangler.

Check out the Free Press "LIFE" section for details of an eastside bicycle tour which will start at the Detroit Synergy booth at Jefferson and Chalmers at 10:00 AM.

It is always nice to see Jefferson closed for a good cause.And it confuses the hell out of a lot of folk.

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good to hear that Rick is involved. Hope I get to see him.

Conman
Username: Conman

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the past few years the event was held Friday and Saturday so I can't imagine that the church's had a problem with that. Fun time, I hope the weather holds out.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.