Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Back in the D « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

D_mcc
Username: D_mcc

Post Number: 927
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 2:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, its been about, 8-9 months since I have been in Michigan, and nothing hits it home harder than flying over the city at night and seeing the lights go off in all directions; flickering and dancing in the haze. Seeing the streets spread out for miles and miles.

Really makes you second guess the choices that you make based on the economy and job market...

Kind of strange for me to start a thread like this, but I really miss it and wish I could be more involved with the city and making things better for those who live and work here everyday to make te city better for the next generation, to have something to build on.

I guess this is my MacArthur statement...I will return, I miss it too much...

Once the D is in ya...you ain't never getting rid of it.
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 2:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries D_mcc, we'll have tons of new stuff to show you when you come back. Hopefully one of those things will be a job for you. LOL!

Until then, keep up with us on the boards, and spread good feelings about Detroit.

Be safe, and come back soon!

PS: If you come across any good politicians who are super ambitious, try to get them to come our way.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.