Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Building in detroitblog.org « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Ddaydave
Username: Ddaydave

Post Number: 550
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 8:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what building is being shown in http://www.detroitblog.org/ web site I'm thinking maybe the David Whitney building.
I sure wish he would make it so you could post comments on his blog

Wolverine
Username: Wolverine

Post Number: 586
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 9:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is the Whitney Building

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 9:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which building is the "R.H. Traver Building"? I tried to find something on it, but the site with the most information that comes up on the searches is the one listed above. No pictures come up at all.

That is an amazing looking building. Which one is it? It's on Woodward?

East_detroit
Username: East_detroit

Post Number: 1982
Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2008 - 10:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was it the same idiots who spraypainted their website URL on the Whitney that also tried to smash through the windows?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.