Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » What happened to MC2? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11834
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just cleaning up my old bookmarks and ran across one for the Motor City Music Conference, shortened to MC2. If I recall, the one listed for 2006 never happened, but the year prior did. Can anybody shed some light on what happened to this event? Whatever year they did have it, I recall that aside from it snowing, downtown and all the host bars seemed to be jumpin'. Of course, the Pistons were in the playoffs at the time too, which may have helped.

http://motorcitymusic.com/

Gannon
Username: Gannon

Post Number: 13788
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the bump on this, Sport.

I just fired them an e-mail and will let you know what, if anything, I hear. Don't know if you caught it, but I'm sitting on a committee tasked with finding areas of the Detroit Music Industry that could use help...but WE need help making sure none of the current players are ignored or forgotten. Thanks for the reminder!

Toolbox probably knows them, anyways, he seems to know everybody.

(how're those eyes?)

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11835
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 8:05 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eyes are 20/20, without need for correction.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.