Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Interested in the Singer Building Downtown! « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gthomas
Username: Gthomas

Post Number: 156
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have information on the retail space and potential residential space above....I love that particular building. Its located on Woodward one block north of the old Hudson site.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 1427
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 3:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought someone said it was for sale for, like, $425,000 or something. Not sure on the owner.

Gthomas
Username: Gthomas

Post Number: 157
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WOW! it say for lease on the building...thats pretty expensive for that space.

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1524
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 6:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gthomas, it's the same people who own the OSLO/CREPE Building, and that plus size shoe store... contact info for each one of those vacancies was posted on here recently...

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1682
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 7:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sophie Tatarian owns it. She has an office above Oslo. My phone broke on me and lost her number. The sign in the window should give you her husbands number. Ive been all through it and its in decent shape. Its been opened up to the building North of it. They own both. They have had a problem with flooding in the basement but Im sure they fixed it.I know it was just because of a minor plumbing leak.

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1527
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Django... do you remember what topic I'm thinking of? it was this past Summer... something about finding space...

Django
Username: Django

Post Number: 1684
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 8:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cant remember, sorry. I do remember some talk though.

Wash_man
Username: Wash_man

Post Number: 870
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 9:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Think you guys are thinking of this thread:

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/143491.html

Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1530
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2008 - 10:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Wash_Man!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.