Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » New Movie in Town « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Gencinjay
Username: Gencinjay

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 6:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Butterfly Effect: Revelation will be filming in the old Federal Reserve on Fort for the next 4 days. There doesn't appear to be any big name involved with the project though.

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 3383
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 7:32 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to IMDB, it's actually called 'Butterfly Effect: Revelation' and is a follow up to 'Butterfly Effect 2'.
It stars someone named Chris Carmack and is about 'A young man with the power to time travel attempts to solve the mystery of his girlfriend's death'
Carmack is one of the actors from The O.C.

(Message edited by jcole on August 25, 2008)

Gencinjay

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 8:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually called? Is that not what I wrote?

Jcole
Username: Jcole

Post Number: 3386
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 9:12 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry I misread it

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 636
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 9:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jcole is correct, 'Butterfly Effect: Revelation' is the name.

Hudkina
Username: Hudkina

Post Number: 287
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 9:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No, it's actually called 'Butterfly Effect: Revelation'.

Crumbled_pavement
Username: Crumbled_pavement

Post Number: 496
Posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 10:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regardless of what you guys want the movie to be called, it is going to be titled "Butterfly Effect: Revelation"

Now that we cleared that up, I'm glad to see more and more movies being filmed here. However, I hate how Hollywood ruins movies by unnecessary sequels. I thought the original Butterfly Effect was great, but the follow-up was so-so. Now this?

Gencinjay

Post Number: 33
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL I just thought my eyes and my typing weren't matching up again.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.