Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » Felon found with former Kilpatrick bodyguard's gun...Umm Yeah « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jhartmich
Username: Jhartmich

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 2:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ummm, yeah. Sure.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20080829/M ETRO/808290440/-1/ARCHIVE

A skeptic would say: Sounds more like a crime was committed with the gun and then "conveniently found by a DETROIT POLICE OFFICER (friend)" on a convict that has priors (planted) - even though it was "LOST" (dumped) in - get this - ROYAL OAK!

Wow. What a coincidence, huh? More DPD thuggery and bullshit. Does anyone else think there may be a little more to this STORY than reported in the news?

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1747
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 2:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

there was another thread about this, but you bring up a unique and interesting theory.

When I read the article I wondered how could anyone leave a glock sitting in a bathroom stall. A 15 or 17 shot 40 caliber glock is a big f-ing gun. It is heavy. Not the kind of thing you forget having....ever lose you watch? doesn't your wrist feels unbalanced without it?

So, your theory is that Mr. Jones, didn't lose the gun, but rather reported it stolen, used it in a series of crimes then had another cop friend "plant" it on the first goofballs that were 1) losers 2) up to no good 3) would have no one around to stand up for them.

hmm, interesting. but if mr. Jones wanted to get rid of a 'problem' piece. Don't ya think he'd go to a scrap yard, the incinerator or the Detroit River? Seems easier to me.

I think he didn't lose it at Memphis Smoke, but in a crack house, and didn't figure out it was stolen until he unsewed his head from the carpet the next day.

Jhartmich
Username: Jhartmich

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 3:21 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I think he didn't lose it at Memphis Smoke, but in a crack house, and didn't figure out it was stolen until he unsewed his head from the carpet the next day."

LOL. Who knows. My point was that it was a GREAT STORY. I guess we All can come up with a good STORY...- especially - if we want to hide something. Who knows? Another day in the D.

Lodgedodger
Username: Lodgedodger

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 6:51 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I've learned one thing this year, it's never to believe anyone associated with KK. No one.

I'm worried the scandal has made me less naive, and hardened. Does that make sense?

Gnome
Username: Gnome

Post Number: 1748
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 7:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This entire situation has made me double-think everything a public official says; question every program, every project, every plan, because KK's crooked finger is into every pot around here.

True. Before I didn't really give a hoot what group did what. Now, when I see any kind of work crew, I immediately smell a Bobby Ferguson. In the past, I 'knew' COBO was a pit of featherbedded union jobs, but I didn't imagine that the guy running the place was as crooked as a dog's hind leg.

I see the mess with I75 and I think of corruption, when in the past I would have first thought of infrastructure improvement and jobs for the workers.

Of all the things Kwame stole, my belief that 'people are basically decent' tops the list.

Mcp001
Username: Mcp001

Post Number: 3591
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 10:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A skeptic would also say that the party at the Manoogian that "never took place" and the dancer who was "allegedly" assaulted by Mrs. Mayor after she got home early, who then interestingly enough turned up dead shortly thereafter by a (drumroll, please): .40 bullet which is typically police issue.

You're right, I don't see any connection here.

Detroiterbybirth
Username: Detroiterbybirth

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, August 30, 2008 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Don't ya think he'd go to a scrap yard, the incinerator or the Detroit River? Seems easier to me. "

Not if you need to throw suspicion off of the gun owner and onto someone more likely to commit the crime.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.