Discuss Detroit » Archives - July 2008 » How To Fight Slumlords « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sean_of_detroit
Username: Sean_of_detroit

Post Number: 1869
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 1:27 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Slumlords are a regular topic on this web site. In doing archive searches, I either found nothing, or a ton of irrelevant threads that contained the phrase slumlord.

So, for easy searching in the future, I thought I'd make this it's own, simply titled thread. Plus, there were two active topics today alone, that this link could be posted in. This article is from another city, but still can be used here in Metro Detroit.

How To Fight A Slumlord.

Exerpt:

"Beyond the basic "what you can do" ways to fight crime and build a cohesive, secure, and prosperous neighborhood, this document describes strategies for identifying, exposing, and interdicting the operations of the biggest and most entrenched enablers of run-down, devalued, criminal-occupied areas: Slumlords."

Link: http://www.riverwestneighborho od.org/index.php?option=com_co ntent&task=view&id=615&Itemid= 231&lang=
Top of pageBottom of page

Foosie
Username: Foosie

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 1:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Slumlords in detroit? LOL There are NONE

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.